thought i was dying !

Herraisland

Bluelighter
Last night i about 1hour after i pinned myself with 200mg NPP and 150mg TPP i started to get dizzy, soon after i started to puke like i have never puked before, lost all my energy, my GF had to help put on close so i could drive to the hospital, i started to get cold and hot flashes and felt very fatique along with the worst pain i have ever experienced. After 4-5 blood test and 13 hours at the hospital i could finally go home, the told me my potassium levels were to high! And it shouldnt be normal for someone my age(24years). They told be it could be deadly. For 1 week i have to take a good rest because of this. im not even going to drink protein.

So i have been running
200mg npp EOD
150mg TPP EOD
50mg Tren ace EOD

for 23 days now. I know people dont like the idea of mixing ''19-nor'' steroids together, but i had to try it(incredible gains).

I eat and drink 300gr of protein per day, wich is a lot. What do you think is the proplem? Do some of these steroids upper the potassium levels? or all of them?

Testosterone phenylpropionate.....

One of the side effects of testosterone therapy treatment is the retention of potassium. Due to this increase, you should discuss with your doctor whether you should avoid high potassium foods or if any medication changes are needed.

I thought that but got confused when he said 2,19-nors, didn't notice the tren ace last night...

Thats right Genetic freak! its test phenyl prop and yes i have to avoid high potassium food. Im going to portugal over the cristmash time and i was going to get in my best shape ever. Guess i cant.. would you stop the cycle or keep going on smaller doses? Im going to quit the trenbolone, no question about it..

Right now its feel like im stuck with tren cough my throat and lungs are burning...

Thats right Genetic freak! its test phenyl prop and yes i have to avoid high potassium food. Im going to portugal over the christmas time and i was going to get in my best shape ever. Guess i cant.. would you stop the cycle or keep going on smaller doses? Im going to quit the trenbolone, no question about it..

Right now its feel like im stuck with tren cough my throat and lungs are burning...

Last night i about 1hour after i pinned myself with 200mg NPP and 150mg TPP i started to get dizzy, soon after i started to puke like i have never puked before, lost all my energy

Hyperkalemia and tren cough could be unrelated..

Hyperkalemia = high potassium.. as stated avoid high potassium foods.. have you been taking NSAID's (ibuprofen) etc..?

Tren cough = an anaphylactic reaction to high levels of co-solvents (BA) needed to hold Tren-Acetate in solution..

The dizziness and loss of energy could be signs of high potassium... If you had just injected Nandrolone and Testosterone, why would you think to drop the Trenbolone..?

Have you had a kidney function test..?

PS: Trenbolone-Acetate should be pinned every day..

Yes i have had kidney function test. My kidneys are fine.

I have been taking tren a along with npp and tpp for 25 days now. The reason I said Im going to drop that tren ace is because I think it's maybe to much for my body to take 2x "19-nor" steroid together.

What's your thought on that?

I think it's something else at play as I'm using trestolone and tren which are both 19nors. Lots of people use two 19 nors with no issues.