View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Chest pain after ketamine & LSD.

isis6

Greenlighter
I don't know where to post this question, but I'll try here...

After some dumb decisions and lack of regard for safety, I took three tabs of LSD and an unidentified amount of ketamine. My mental state has been extremely poor lately, affecting my judgement, and I made a terrible decision to take this combination last night in a bad setting with no plan.

I took the K about an hour into the L and I was gone. I somehow had enough sense to send my location to someone through the iPhone feature and that's how I got home. The most intense part of the trip lasted about an hour, but the visuals and dissociation were still unexpectedly tangible for several hours. This all started at 7:20pm and I only fell asleep at 5am. The whole time I was shaking, I felt nauseous, my heart was racing, and I had chest pains which I thought was due to my tight shirt but they continued even after I changed my clothes.

It's now almost 10am. I woke up two hours ago and the chest pain is continuing on the upper left side of my chest, close to the center. Will this continue? Have I done some sort of irreparable damage, or am I overreacting and it will likely fade away? Should I just take some aspirin/pain killers and wait it out?

I haven't had such negative side effects from ketamine or LSD alone, so that's why the persistent chest pain makes me nervous.

As a side note, I'm taking a long hiatus from drugs given my mental state.

If it's of any help, similar chest pains from LSD have been experienced. I found that they started or stemmed from anxiety induced by the cid. What you are experiencing sounds like adrenaline induced pain. Both conscious or subconscious your brain has a way of making you aware (physically or mentally) when its facing an adverse situation. If it is a sharp pain it is most likely nothing but anxiety. If it is a persistent crushing pain you may want to be worried if it doesn't subside.

Sounds like you almost had a panic attack.
Used to happen to me when I would do ketamine and smoke weed.
It should pass quite quickly but a break from drugs is probably a good idea.