kiking multiple habits and coming out of lorng term relationship..

ChemicalSmiles

Ex-Bluelighter
Running my own business.. dont have the option to take off.... really down and confused.... not much else to say I guess.

Chin up, man. Things always get better. Sometimes it takes forever but better times do come.

^you are probably feeling overwhelmed right now, it's quite normal and emotionally and mentally draining but it could only get better from here on. Big changes are happening in your life for the better. Stay strong and you will be in a better position. If it gets extremely overwhelming, take one habit off and go from there.

As you start to gain the right mind set again, the one you were searching for while using, you will start finding yourself again. Once you do that you will be able to focus on what you really need out of a relationship. I'd take learning about myself a lot more serious than any kind of path that means getting into a long term relationship right now. Even sleeping around could end in you putting your emotions into something you're not ready for, although if you can do it, go for it. Give yourself the honest time you need to feel "OK" and better than OK so you can reciprocate those feelings another can give you. We know we get what we give, and if someone is down in the dumps how much are you going to be able to give without ending up there yourself right now? Talk to friends, make some new friends, just mingle.

I would just try and simplify your life and responsibility.. get what needs to be done, done acceptably well, put as much unnecessary things on hold to be taken up later. Take time out to do some simple things you always want to do but never allow yourself the time to do. So I guess I would look at this as a time to simplify for awhile and do some enjoyable easy activities.