• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol+Hydrocodone

Roachmon95

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried this combo? was thinking about trying 150 mg tramadol mixed with about 10 mg of hydrocodone, I have a slight tolerance to opiates but not much (Im not physically addicted) I've just been have been having a bit of fun with them lately. what would the dosing schedule look like? I know It's best to take tramadol in intervals but should I take the Hydrocodone before/after etc.?

I dont like tramadol due to the seizure risks at higher doses. I have never had a seizure but don't know medically if I can accidentally have one, that killed my buzz with tramadol and continuing to take it.

Now though, if you take 200mg tramadol and 10mg or 15mg hydrocodone you should be feeling a nice euphoria. I do recall the two together being really nice and euphoric/relaxing. Just be careful I dont like tramadol after 300mg.

Yes, had one of the best nods EVER on this combo like 7 years ago... Had taken my usual 40mg of hydrocodone(before I was taking daily) and took either 150mg of Tram or 200mg of tram and ended up in one of the most intesnse nods EVER, I have no idea why, was in that bathroom forever. Wasn't exepecting it because Trams never did anything but make me a little perky, and hydro never made me nod really, but for some reason, those two had a damn good synergy to them...

Well at those doses consider yourself opioid niave.

You should be fine, I've had some nice experiences with the 2 mixed...
IMO take your tramadol over 20 mins(although with dose that small not sure it matters if you stagger ur dose like that) then wait about 2 hours (or until tram is in full effect) and take your hydro..

Right now I have like 120 tramadol and 1 MEASLEY NORCO 10! I've taken 12 trams and it barely even alleviates most withdrawal symptoms (been on 6mg suboxone/day the past two weeks...I now know what that long half life does on the flip side)

Anywho that's how I take mine...wait till trams are going strong, then pop ur Norco...ugh I hate having 1 Norco, its probably just gonna piss me off lol

Be safe, enjoy your lil buzz, and KEEP THAT TOLERANCE LOW, for the LOVE OF GOD AND/OR YOURSELF!