• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam solution

maddawg300

Bluelighter
So my boy just got some etizolam, no scale. So I recommended he dissolved it in ever clear. I'm assuming 100mg in 100ML would be good? Any tips on people who have dissolved eti in an alcoholic solution before? Thanks just don't want my bud to eyeball cause thats straight dangerous.

If your boy has no access to a scale he should wait until one is available. The vendor may have stated a weight of 100 mg but many times they go over. This is a good thing with a scale and a potential od waiting to happen without one. You don't know how much you have until YOU weigh it personally.

If he doesn't have scales, how can he even be sure he has 100mg?

Vendor said its 100mg he also has a 10mg scooper so he can roughly estimate. Should he make the solution weaker maybe 150ml-200ml everclear for the ~100mg. He said he's going to email the vendor to make sure he accurately measured the sample too. He really just doesn't want to have a scale because its incriminating.

Who's says the vendors scales are working in optimal condition?

Get scales before ever getting powdered drugs that need to be weighed by the mg, or even sub mg.

Agreed on this.

Also, no vendor can really guarantee accuracy of measurement for any particular order.

Vendor said its 100mg he also has a 10mg scooper so he can roughly estimate. Should he make the solution weaker maybe 150ml-200ml everclear for the ~100mg. He said he's going to email the vendor to make sure he accurately measured the sample too. He really just doesn't want to have a scale because its incriminating.

A 'scooper' can only measure volume (ml), not mass (mg)... Thus any measurement defined by a 'scooper' can only be approximated.

If he's skeptical, and using more alcohol isn't a problem, then I'd err on the side of caution and do that to make a more diluted substance.

How long is the solution going to be stored for, before it is all ingested?

its a small scooper, we both have heavy benzo tolerances he gets 90 kpins a month and is already done with them which is they he go the etzi. He is just going to double dilute the solution with 200ml everclear to ~100mg eti.
Woud y'all consider eti to be as potent as alpraz?

No, no way near. But I've never rated Etizolam when compared to most Benzodiazepines.

Can you guys at least just help with harm reduction for my friend? What are some tips on dissolving the powder into the everclear, I can make him triple dilute it 300ml to ~100mg but I can't stop him from doing it. I also doubt the vendor would give him that much more than he ordered considering how much more a g went for.

How is flubro compared to eti? Eti is alright, has an alpraz feel kinda, little weaker, I have a huge tolerance so it may be different for others.

He fucked up the solution and couldn't get the little etiz particles to boil and there are still little particles there, so I got him to put it aside and he ended up throwing it out for some reason. He got like 1/3rd of the bag left any tips on how to make a good solution that will actually be dissolved?

Last edited:
It's may have been for the best. It's a damn shame to waste an entire bag though. I'm not an expert on this but go back a few pages as I know it was discussed in length a few times in the last month. Get that scale before you try again. It will pay for itself several times over and they are small. Did he use ethanol, pg, peg? Edit: saw you said everclear above

Last edited:
everlcear was used had trouble heating the solution he through it out because of how dangerous it could've been and doesn't plan on making any other orders cause he got real blaze and had one of the enlightments and is against RC benzos now

no heating should be required. once you are sure you have 100 mgs (which is up to you to do and a very important step) dissolve in 130 ml grain alcohol and shake for about under 5 minutes. that way if your scale is off by up to 30 (which would be a redicolous amount to be off by but since were all HR now days ill keep it safe for you) Now make sure you label this poison/not for human consumption etiz with the ratio and lock it somewhere because people are prone to stupid things, also keep in mind that you are now mixing alcohol and benzos (both cns depressants) so don't go over about 5-10 mg even if your klonopin tolerance is 5 mg.

+1 for scales

I was sent a mystery-sized bag of 4FA last week and had no access to scales. I took little dabs off my finger thinking it would be 50mg at most.

The next day I got access to accurate scales .. I had been doing 200mg+ per dab.