• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzedrex + Klonopin + Gabapentin + Seroquel

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
What can people tell me about this combination. Or different combinations of these maybe not all at once.

I know i can search, but i didnt find anything or anyone who's done it.

Any personal testimonies or ideas to chime in?

Thanks in advance

Seroquel is not recreational at all. Take that one out. Besides it blocks dopamine and will likely negate any effect from the Benzedrex, if not all the substances.

I've had Klonopin and Gabapentin on their own and with others not mentioned. Klonopin is decent and will give a matted, drunken feeling and most anxiety and negativity seem to melt away. It might be good with Benzedrex or it might just dull the experience. Might be better to save for the comedown.

Gabapentin is a weird one. It takes a lot of get any recreational value you out of it and when I had it, the huge pills would break when I busted them out of the foil, meaning I had to taste them; not good. They gave me mild-moderate euphoria, brighter colors, light-headedness, mild nausea and felt like the room was spinning. Tolerance builds very fast too. It would probably be fine with Klonopin but no clue about with Benzedrex

Personally, I don't find Gabapentin to be very recreational, and I really don't find Seroquel/Quetiapine to be at all recreational. Excellent sedative, but that's about it.

As for mixing a stimulant (Benzedrex/Propylhexedrine) with a sedative (Klonopin/Clonzaepam) - what's the point? Kinda counter productive for whatever which way you're taking your high.

Tbh, it kinda sounds like you've raided your Grandma's medicine cabinet and don't really know what to do with it.

Let me rephrase, if im on those medications, can i safely take propylhexedrine. Sorry i worded it as if i was using the others to get high.

This source suggests only moderate interactions, dizziness and drowsiness, are expected between the four drugs when taken simultaneously.

I am rx'd the three so i know those are fine in combination. Are you saying i can or cannot take the propylhexedrine as well?

I'm saying that there is no serious indication of contraindication, but it should still be taken with caution - starting with a low dose first.

so you think 500 mg propyl is too high?

im on 1m klonopin twice a day, 600 gabapentin 3 times a day, and 350 mg seroquel xr. .

I originally thought you were referring to Benzedrine (dl-amphetamine).

Are you talking about propylhexedrine from those inhalers? I personally recommend NO ONE abuse those things, ESPECIALLY if you are regularly taking the other 3 meds. I don't think anyone can tell you what interactions could occur but from my experience, propylhexedrine from the inhalers is a crappy, dirty, toxic high. It does not feel safe on the heart nor on the brain and the high is really not worth the devastatingly depressing comedown. Plus whatever extraction method you use, you will undoubtedly experience menthol/camphor/lavender burps from the cotton. I don't encourage use of stimulants but there are MUCH safer RX stimulants that are available, i.e. Concerta (methylphenidate) or Adderall (amphetamine salts)

Here's some scholarly articles detailing the basic reasons why not to take this stuff (psychosis, paralysis of the tongue, brainstem dysfunction, sudden death)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2877725
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/45496
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23061329

I have taken propylhexedrine with pregabalin and klonopin, and one time only with etizolam. I enjoyed it with clonazepam and pregabalin. I found it completely took the jittery edge off of the Benzedrex and made it actually enjoyable. I probably used about 300 mg pregabalin, 3 mg clonazepam, and one inhaler of propylhexedrine.

Don't get me wrong, propylhexedrine still sucks compared to basically any upper. However, I wouldn't use it again without a benzo/GABA-ergic.

Meth with pregabalin is the shit, though.

I find pregabalin to be far superior. If I remember correctly it had a higher bioavailability and I was taking at least 2-300 mg. Gabapentin took almost a gram after tolerance and it was just ridiculous taking fistfuls after awhile.

Pregabalin is what a perfect alcohol or benzo would be like, IMO. It is similar to gabapentin but more euphoric and stimulating. Its also expensive, even in Mexico.

Over there, Phizer produces Lyrica brand preg and generic 'pregabalina'. The name brand is more than twice as expensive, something around 65-70 U.S. Dollars which is expensive as fuck. But the boxes are exactly the same, marking/font, they just sell one for more.

In closing, I really wish it was over the counter here like it is in Mexico. The anxiety relief was better than benzos with great smooth euphoria that is crisp and clear. The withdrawal can fuck you up though, hardstyle.

P.S. Just take the gabapentin or clonazepam. Pregabalin if available shits all over propylhexedrine in that preg is a better stimulant and it's not even a stim. It made me anxiety free and wanting to walk around Chihuahua talking to and flirting with beautiful people. I got dates and laid like this and it was like the first time in 2 years.
Gabapentin is the best option out of what I gather are current drugs on hand. If it 'works' for people they usually describe the effects as unique.

Last edited: