• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

xanax

Not worthy it. No need to do it IV.
You can get a good response taking it orally.

thanks, I wasn't sure, I know ppl that IV valium but not xanax, it looked like too much hassle and not safe

You can't bang xannies in water, you would need a different solvent, and it's totally not worth it anyway. If you want them to kick in just a...little bit faster, dissolve the pills under your tongue. But don't slam those pills, it would be nasty anyway. With those fillers. No.

What sort of solvent? I know some things aren't meant to be IV. Do they work better under your tongue than swallowing them?

Technically speaking, you would need something like propylene glycol, but I really don't recommend this. At all.

They don't really work 'better,' just slightly faster. Xanex hits so fast anyway that it doesn't make a huge difference, in my experience. I use xanex to abort panic attacks and don't abuse them, so your mileage may vary.

No, from the sounds of that not something that I would be keen to do! I seen a guy crush up dexies and shoot them, yuk it looked bad to me I didn't think they could be IV'd they look too gooey. I wouldn't try that either, guess once its in there you can't take it out.
Xanax are nice to help with a come down I have found I'll try putting them under my tongue next time though :)