View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Engage the digital super banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried 225ug AL-LAD recently and was kind of underwhelmed. Not much different than 150ug. I think next time I'll bump it up to 300ug. I'm seeing Primus in concert Sunday night, perhaps I'll try it then.

I tried 225ug AL-LAD recently and was kind of underwhelmed. Not much different than 150ug. I think next time I'll bump it up to 300ug. I'm seeing Primus in concert Sunday night, perhaps I'll try it then.

Yeah Primus with a head full of this stuff would be interesting. I took 100ug last month and was underwhelmed but 200 is almost too much at times. It kinda hit me off guard at first though now i'm just enjoying it. Lots of OEV.

Last edited:
Smoking weed, listening to Joy Division....

1200ug/600ug 25i trip for myself and the missus coming right up :) applied tabs to gums about 10 mins ago....only downside is it's currently 9:15pm and we've missed sunset :(

200ug LSD and 190mg MDMA later, my soul has gone through a vigorous, yet delicate cycle of being shattered and reconstructed, and the taste of the following album has become so heavily impressed upon my psyche that i feel obliged to share for anyone who hasn't had the pleasure...

We lined the drugs up to peak together, at which time a universal, omnipresent wave of sheer insanity ensued, followed by 8 hours of what i can only describe as a characteristic, synergistic psychedelic state shortly after. There lies something uniquely special about this combination, which can be deduced to a peak experience entirely in and of itself.

Didn't get the MXE i had hoped for, but the experience was still more than i could have ever dreamed of.

But man, this guy can surely have his way with a word or two...

This Licor 43 is delicious, as is this Tia Maria. I was supposed to be sober during the partial hospitalization program, but, what the heck, I managed two days. Local store had a half of sale on a bunch of liqueurs, also got a chocolate port and hazelnut sherry I'm saving for each half of the family's thanksgivings. Good booze, good herb, good day.:D

sonn said:
I find if I drink super hoppy beers, despite being dehydrated the next day, my body feels good from the anti-inflammatory/medicinal properties of the hops. This is mainly from beers that are 'perpetually' hopped. Maybe it's just me but it a night of drinking Dogfishhead 90 min IPAs or Troeg's Perpetual IPA has me feeling way better in the morning than a night of say, blue moon or PBR or some equally cheap beer.

I approve of your taste in beer, mon frère.
And for my musical selection:

Also, I bought eleven books in the last week, mostly classic literature and poetry.

Last edited:
Ahh, it's been a good second half of this week. Got my girl back Wednesday, then Friday night I played poker with friends... $5 buy-ins, we had a lot of people and some people bought in twice (I had to), so the pot was $75 which is the highest it's been in anyone's memory. I ended up getting second place, so I got $15... spent 10, so I came out ahead at least and it was massive amounts of fun. I managed to get second place even though I was on bk-2C-B, alcohol, weed, and a bit of MXE. =D At the end I had $5 in chips and the person who won had $70 in chips... I pretty much had no chance of winning but I really didn't expect to get second place either. I stayed up til 5am talking about cool shit with my friend who's always the other person to stay up the latest besides me. Great night. :)

Then yesterday I went to my friend's house and hauled and split wood again for a few hours... best exercise ever. My core feels more solid after every time I do it. It was an amazing day yesterday too, quite warm and sunny. It's super satisfying to split wood, especially with a heavy axe-maul... I kept selecting the biggest, thickest pieces because it's more fun to break something substantial. :)

Also my girl told me she really wants to try mescaline, which is awesome. I haven't ever actually done any drugs with her except alcohol, because she doesn't do them very often at all. She smokes weed sometimes but very rarely, so I haven't even done that with her. Which is probably a good thing, since I have a tendency to do them too often... it's a good counterbalance to that. But it's really exciting that she wants to trip, I'll make that happen. She said she went to a party while she was in California where there were a bunch of psychedelics out on the table for people to try. She didn't feel like mushrooms or acid but she did want the san pedro tea... but it all got consumed before she had a chance and she was bummed about it. That's how it came up in conversation, she was telling stories about her trip. I'm pretty happy she wants to trip though, I bet that will be really fun. :) I think I'll go ahead and get it and we can wait for a beautiful day to do it, and even if it's not til Spring, it will all be in place for then.

I'm pretty sure this is going to become something more, I can feel it sliding in that direction because we keep feeling closer to each other. Kinda freaky but it also makes me smile. She's a really sweet and giving person and she's also very interesting. And super independent which after my last relationship is extremely important to me. Well I'm gonna take it slow but not hold back either.

Bk-2cb sounds like a bust, as I suspected. I always like to see several positive reports before jumping into new substances these days.
Really the only new RC's that are of any interest to me are the lysergamides and 5-mapb (and MXM a little bit but I'll wait till more people report positive experiences with it)
I wish there was a decent stimulant around, something like amphetamine, with a good balance of euphoria and focus/motivation but every one i read about sounds kind of shitty. Usually lots of stimulation and hardly any euphoria.

I wish there was a decent stimulant around, something like amphetamine, with a good balance of euphoria and focus/motivation but every one i read about sounds kind of shitty. Usually lots of stimulation and hardly any euphoria.

I don't understand why 2-fma has to be so hard to come by =/

Bk-2cb sounds like a bust, as I suspected. I always like to see several positive reports before jumping into new substances these days.
Really the only new RC's that are of any interest to me are the lysergamides and 5-mapb (and MXM a little bit but I'll wait till more people report positive experiences with it)

I have read quite a few positive accounts, there are a lot recently in the bk-2C-B thread. Oh well, I wanted to find out for myself. It was nice, I'd take it again if I had more, at a higher dose, but I don't care to get more.

Rainy Sunday day...

The other night we had this freak storm, for like half an hour out of nowhere, thunder and lightning and half an inch of rain (that's like 2 day's worth 'round here), the city on one side of me also got hail, and the city on the other side was precipitation free.

And here're some cool sounds.

just mix your vodka with pepto bisomol / gatorage

Jeez, that sounds unsavory. Just deal with the hangover, though I gotta say buspirone is a great anti-emetic (it also cures dope dick, 'tis an underrated drug).

Last edited:
Holy shit there's an orgy of cockatoos outside and I'm just going to bed. Also what sounds like dopey cats meowing lol. I wonder if I can get them with my laser pointer...

Smoking weed, listening to Joy Division....
Datsitmane

I keep getting told how depressing it is but the music is awesome. So- I said let's give New Order a revisit shall we? All those synths ? Nah
Not the same

Buspirone is also a female aphrodisiac

howdy phriends :D

delsyd my man. good to see you around brother, gotta say you're one of those BLers that i really miss seeing around. how's life?

Jeez, that sounds unsavory. Just deal with the hangover, though I gotta say buspirone is a great anti-emetic (it also cures dope dick, 'tis an underrated drug).

hmmm interesting, this might be the first positive thing i've ever heard about buspirone lol

strangely enough my go-to hangover cure these days is adderall, believe it or not. 15mg and a small hit of weed, followed by a few glasses of water, will virtually eliminate anything but the worst of hangovers. i should really just not drink though, tbh. but it's one of those things that just kinda ends up happening sometimes whether i want to or not

Holy shit there's an orgy of cockatoos outside and I'm just going to bed. Also what sounds like dopey cats meowing lol. I wonder if I can get them with my laser pointer...

Haha, noisy fuckers aren't they :D Funny how quite beautiful animals can sound like hell on earth...

Been thinking about the universe, wondering why light must*travel...?

*is that so?

Light is some crazy shit man.

My girl is coming over after work, I'm pretty happy about that. It's supposed to snow tomorrow morning so it's perfect timing for warmness at night. Yesterday was an incredible day, it reached 70 degrees or so and last night was 54 degrees. Seems pretty nice today so far too.

Yesterday I went up on my roof and noticed that the imbeciles who did the improvements to my house before I bought it have struck again... it's like they don't understand what caulk is for. There is a n air exchange tube that was put in, and when they "caulked" it, they just put a tiny line of caulk around the plate, they didn't push it to seal it and in some places it's even got a significantly wider gap than the caulk line. So basically they didn't caulk it. Undoubtedly it has been drawing in water for years without me noticing. The roof underneath it feels soft, so I'm sure the wood is rotting there. Freaky stuff man, I'm going to have to deal with that ASAP. For now I just covered it in plastic sheeting. I have a friend who has offered to help me fix my roof, which I am slightly nervous about but he generally knows how to do that kind of stuff. I've done roof shingling a few times myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.