• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

LSD MDMA and Weed made me lose my sense of identity

Aire

Greenlighter
Hey dudes. I tried to post this story in "homeless threads" but realized it was way too long and that I also know where it belongs now so, here goes:

Basically, I dropped acid every weekend for a month. First bad-ish idea, but not too out of control.

The fifth weekend, I did MDMA. All of the right effects, pure, trustworthy stuff, .25g. First time, so I had an extremely depressed comedown the next day.

That week, I went crazy during school with drugs. Day-drinking, oxy, adderall, caffeine pills even. Smoked some Willie Nelson on Tuesday and it made me kinda "trippy" but that's cause I was already pretty damn spacey to begin with from the MDMA.

Now, that weekend (weekend after MDMA), I smoked a heavy sativa, and got extremely trippy. Same kind of trippy that I got during my acid trips. The next six days, I had my core identity completely missing (so I felt like a different person inside of my own body), time went by way too quickly, things were pretty wavy (kind of like the first thirty minutes after dropping acid, y'know?), and I was getting anxious and depressed in my "trip".

Now, I went through a bad depression attack and came out with a lot of my identity recovered. I feel like Aire again. But, there's still a lot missing and the symptoms are still present. I'm comfortable here for a bit, but how long will this last? Coping mechanisms? Experiences?

You'll be fine, don't worry too much because it will make you more anxious and anxiety worsens everything.

Remember you poisoned yourself and now you have to pay the price for it, what you experience is an logical outcome of you ingesting way too much and way too many times in a short period of time.

I would say if you stay completely sober and clean, get enough rest and excersise, healthy foods etc, in a couple of weeks it will all be allright again.

However, if you continue smoking weed and taking harddrugs, it can mess you up for months and leave you with generalised anxiety, depression or even psychosis.

And u don't want that, trust me on that.

<3

stick with one time MDMA every 3 months or less, acid maybe 2 times a year or less, weed every now and then and only if you feel good, alcohol only in the weekends a couple of glasses.

If this is too difficult for you (you think that doing acid every weekend for a month is not too out of control, well YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!), take that as a lesson and realise you're on the way to addiction and serious (psychiatric) health problems.
Read a book, go out into nature, make music...it's not too late...

Yeah dude psychosis is definitely what happened, it was bad as fuck. Not as bad as other experiences I've heard on here though, not even a bit. But still, it drove me crazy. A couple weeks is good though, it's been about nine days and time still moves pretty too quickly and if I dig down far enough there's still a lot of me missing, I think. Thanks for the advice!!

^^

If you are sure it was psychosis (i seriously doubt it, anxiety can cause derealistion and those two combined are often mistaken for psychosis) call your doctor now...please

Is being psychotic so much different than panic attacks or real anxiety to the point you lose your voice and your willpower?
Sometimes one may experience really strange things like hallucinations when still under the effects, does it count as psychosis.
What I mean is: is psychosis easily identified? Or one of these mental illness or state of mind that only a doctor can say for sure?

Last edited:
staying abstinent and working the program.
surround yourself w well meaning people.
this will help.
ALL drugs made me lose my life.40 years.