• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could have an endless supply of/only use one drug for the rest of your life...

Harry Redknapp

Bluelighter
What would it be?
You can pick any substance, and there will be a plentiful supply of it for free, for the rest of your life. However, this is not drug heaven - there will still be all the usual side effects. You don't have to take the drug everyday, or even at all - but it will be the only one you can ever indulge in ever again.
What would you pick, and WHY???

Probably booze or weed.
Fuck the rest! They have their ups and downs but I don't thnk many of them would do much good when I'm 80.

2cb because nothing has come close to the experiences I have had on it. To me it is the perfect drug and it has all my favourite properties of other drugs all rolled into one drug.
[ 20 December 2002: Message edited by: mashead testing ]

coke. low doses for when i need to get something done and high doses for having a bit of fun. (Assuming that perscription sleep aids would still be around for when sleep is necessary)

If it was just me, then probably alchohol just because it is the most sociable drug you can do every day. I would say weed but its difficult to meet people when you sit in your room smoking weed every day. Other drugs are too exclusive.
If it counted for everyone in the world though, I'd say weed. I think the world would be a better place :)
[ 20 December 2002: Message edited by: FunkyAlfonzo ]

Aside from drugs that make you better when you're sick (cos they're kinda important), my choice of recreational drug would have to be alcohol.
Funny though, when I discovered illicits I stopped drinking for 2 years. Now I've gone full circle and hardly use illicits anymore... :)
You can't enjoy a fine pill with a good meal like you can with wine... ;)

Thats a tough decision between weed and alcohol.
Id have to take the weed though. Marijuana is the best illegal drug. Alcohol is the best legal one.
Cocaine wouldnt work cuz ya need some other shit to come the hell down!

Herb or speed. I don't know, I'm truly torn.
While I might be a drunk, it's only because it's so readily available. If I could buy pot at the store I'd be able to kick my drinking problem.
[ 20 December 2002: Message edited by: GentlemanLoser ]

icon26.gif

Oh my fucking god! Holy shit, man! If I could have all the meth I could ever dream of, but never any other drug, I would never even care! My life dream would have come true! Think of it! I could get so fucking twacked out of my mind that reality would completely dissapear. And then after a while when I was about to go completely and literally insane, I could take a break for a couple days and sleep and then do the whole thing over again! Hell yeah! Give me METH!!!!!!!!!

That is a hard one.
If I only really could do one drug for the rest of my life, I guess I'd stop doing them.
Variety, the spice of life.

Definitely heroin...I mean it's so easy to function on it on a regular basis anyways. If it were there everyday, fuck I don't even wanna think about this tease!

No doubt - Ecstasy every time. Nothing else gives you those warm waves in your stomach, the flicks of electricity (ok ok, not literally, but you know the feeling!) in your flesh, and the glorious, all-consuming Love!
Pills for me please!