• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could have an endless supply of/only use one drug for the rest of your life...

ECSTASY FOR SHEEZY..
so many different kinds...
so many different rollzz...
one drug..
you cant deny that it is THE BEST high..

TRUTH.
But not all at once of course.
[ 24 December 2002: Message edited by: deYFreeMon ]

For sure I would choose weed. The reason is that you can have fun on it, abuse it if you will, and you don't get bad side effects. Take alcohol for instance to get a really good buzz going you're gonna have some discomfort the next day. Use speed for a while and you'll be really unfortable. weed just is the nicest of these drugs.
my 2 cents
salt

i would have to say lsd... definately lsd dude. it is the best drug ever, i miss it so, i long for it like a retarded kid longs for a pinwheel.

i would have to say lsd... definately lsd dude. it is the best drug ever, i miss it so, i long for it like a retarded kid longs for a pinwheel.
Dude, that has to be the COOLEST simile I have read in this forum. Big ups to you!
:)

definately acid.
acid is the drug that never gets boring. every trip is different and acid can go in so many directions.

Weed, hands down.
For me, no other drug is as versatile and seemingly fitting for just about everything.

Originally posted by Frunobulax:
[QB]
really?
[QB]
Yep. I adore caffeine and I never tire of it. I use it every day and it has many benefits for me. It's not a *recreational* drug per say, but it IS a drug, and while I can live without other drugs life would be awful without caffeine.
I don't think people here are considering caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol drugs. They most certainly ARE.
If we are arbitralily excluding those drugs (which wasn't stated in the topic), then I guess I'd choose KETAMINE.

Its a toss up between Coke, Alcohol, and LSD.
I think though it'd have to be Coke. Too much alcohol=boring and hungover, too much LSD=acid burnout.
Coke then I think. Little lines all through the day everyday just to keep things interesting, then in the nightime about 10 1/4g lines or so. MMMMMM coke.

Definately one of my special blends...either THisky, captain chronic or potka. While they are all technically two drugs in one, look at all the different cannibinoids, different shit in PILLzz or the many varieties of construction material in heroin. My blends are great, in fact, THEIR DELICIOUS!

are you kidding? Nitrous!!!!!!!!
even though i use it as the topping of my cake(with other substances) it would be the one i would use all day long.
the onyl side effect woudl be the headache and depletion of b12.
Or maybe shrooms.. they're more cozy than acid if you know what i mean, like your coming home..

Heroin.
I've already done just about everything else you could ever think of and many drugs most people have never even heard of. I'm tired of all of them.
Heroin is the only one I've used daily for over a year and never gotten bored of. Although having such a high tolerance has diminished many of the euphoric effects, I'd still rather be on heroin than be sober. And I have absolutely no interest in ever doing anything asides from opiates ever again. I could care less to ever trip or get jacked up on anything ever again.

hmmmmm good question
lets say the alphabit...example Acid,Brandy,Coke,DMT,Ecstasy ect. Give me each letter from the alphabit and i'll be the happiest fucker in the world!

No other way but XTC.. All the way.. The best.. IMHO....
Besafe, Enjoy the ride...

weed. there's no contest here. i can't survive without it.

I'm sorry, but anyone who says ecstasy... Isn't going to think that for long.
As for me, I don't know. I can see why people settle, so to say, on heroin though.