• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could have an endless supply of/only use one drug for the rest of your life...

OxyContin in the original name brand form , in 80mg pills or Oxycodone in pure powder form with no other substances mixed in, but in a capsule form with exact dose on it like Oxycodone IR pills but in 20mg and 40mg capsules instead of 5 mg ones or whatever....hard to choose only one tho....It would literaly have to be an unlimited supply because of tolerance issues.....If i was allowed to have a second drug tho it would be pharmacuetical cocaine....the pure 99.9+% cocaine in hospitals they use for certain surgeries....

Last edited:
forget jersey dope..pharmacutiacal heroin

without a doubt--high quality jersey dope,,,unlimited supply? i would need a barge full

why chose high quality jersey dope?It is high quality but why not choose pure pharm. grade heroin..it comes in liquid ampuls in the UK or pure powder measured out into a certain amount!That way it would always be the exact dose and you would now exactly how much you were using,altho i see your point in NJ dope...lol...only an idiot would choose a lifetime supply of low grade smack or tar heroin even..lol.,..

Well, let's see... this could/will be subject to change, but for today: some top notch old school Black Bombay (mix of hash/opium).

why chose high quality jersey dope?It is high quality but why not choose pure pharm. grade heroin..it comes in liquid ampuls in the UK or pure powder measured out into a certain amount!That way it would always be the exact dose and you would now exactly how much you were using,altho i see your point in NJ dope...lol...only an idiot would choose a lifetime supply of low grade smack or tar heroin even..lol.,..

Some Swiss people engaged in state heroin program confessed they missed the strong rush of street quality brown sugar, as opposed to the too subtle rush (or lack of it) of the pharm grade liquid heroin.

LSD, because it's the best. I would take it when I wanted probably every weekend.

I would hate to pass up a lifetime supply of coke but would burn out too fast..so I have to say weed.

Maryjane. Cannabis is easily controlled for me, no hangover, no physical addiction, and if I had as much as I wanted, I wouldn't even need to smoke it when I was older, just ingest the bud!

100% pure heroin. Oh.. my... God. I would be dead in days, if not hours. But shit, I'd have pounds of pure, so whatever.

Either that... or 10MG Opana IR'S, since those are easily inject able, unlike the ER'S, that gel like a MOTHERFUCKER.

----------------
Now playing: CunninLynguists - Move
via FoxyTunes

I really wanna pick mushrooms, but I can't really function in public on them. They're def my favorite though.

So...
Weed.
I've only tried a few other things, and I wouldn't want to be on them long term really. Weed is my favorite, and I'd be happy if I had only that for the rest of my life.

Weed, although I prefer most other drugs, I would not be able to comprehend a life without any weed.

I have to admit, though If I were on my own and didn't have to live 'life' I'd go for Mushrooms.

Marijuana without a doubt.... lol.... but imagine such a sick and twisted world where i had lifetime supply of weed but no source of fire. At least i would never starve...