Completed Bluelight - Inflexxion survey 2014: An easy way to help keep Bluelight running!

Hydrocodone and oxycodone are much weaker. Maybe it was the pill mill fiasco, od's, whatever. It's a great tragedy because a lot people who are in genuine pain can no longer get relief. I'm new to bluelight and I've a perused it quickly. But I haven't seen it mentioned once. What's the point of talking about which is more powerful or what dosage you should take when they're all crap?

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this survey. The final number of completed eligible participants was 314, which I think is a good job given this is quite a specific issue that is being targeted. We look forward to receiving a summary of the results when they are available!

Some snippets from the pdf:

Reported methods for avoiding risks associated with acetaminophen and HCP use:
- 56.4% limited the amount of HCP used orally
- 23% using cold water extraction or manipulation methods
- 16.8% ignored the risks of acetaminophen in these products.

Related to rescheduling of hydrocodone combination products:

Those who agreed/strongly agreed that the rescheduling will impact their use of HCPs indicated the change would negatively affect the legitimate supply of HCPs, namely that doctors would be less likely to prescribe them and they would be more expensive from a pharmacy. Respondents still believed the products would be accessible via the black market, but that the same price increase that affected legitimate supplies would affect the black market price as well.

Several respondents indicated that the rescheduling of HCPs would cause them to search for additional opioids, with or without a prescription, due to their need to relieve their pain. Other respondents mentioned an increase in the consumption of heroin and oxycodone due to both price and potency concerns.

Took them for surgery recently and experienced a few unpleasant side effects. Such as, bad mood, laziness, nausea on the occasion. Helped good with pain management, just disliked the dependency that build quick and the minor side effects. Overall,
I'm off. Took a while to cope with the remainder of pain and widthdrawl. Still a good short term medication.

Thank you for trying to participate. This sub forum holds our published studies, so all these are completed. If you interested in contributing further please check out the other studies in the main Drug Studies forum.