Completed Bluelight - Inflexxion survey 2014: An easy way to help keep Bluelight running!

Hi! I'm new to bluelight. Just completed this survey as I'm wandering around familiarizing myself with the site!
thanks!

Hi! I'm new to bluelight. Just completed this survey as I'm wandering around familiarizing myself with the site!
thanks!

Welcome to Bluelight, lonelystoner00. :) Thank you for taking the time to support us, it means a lot. I hope you like what you find in your "wanderings" and decide to stick around.

SG

They are probably trying to confirm findings that most teens start using prescription drugs as there first choice. Also they want to see how you are taking it so the drug companies can reformulate a new snort proof unchewable or dissolvable Vicodin
I started on these would up taking methadone pills loved them, got on a program and have not been able to kick methadone maintenance scence.

They need to clarify when it says when did you first use (med) if they mean for medical use I think I was like 4 when I had corrective surgery if they mean missuse they should say that

Done and done. That was fun! I love doing surveys. And Bluelight gets paid for it? Awesome.

Last edited:
Only just seen this and have just completed it, didn't take too long at all.

If it helps Inflexxion and in turn also helps BL then that's a double win IMO.

It was a good survey and very thorough, my only niggle was C.23:

- Prescription Antidepressant (e.g., Xanax, Zoloft, Prozac)

I just have a pet hate about people labeling Benzodiazepines such as Xanax as 'Antidepressants'.

Last edited:
done, I checked off way to many drugs when it asked what I have used recreationally "In your lifetime"

better count of 2 hands buddy.

Just signed up and the first thing i did was complete the survey it really doesnt take long anything i can do to help. Although i do not know what the survey is looking to get from this data i feel some questions should be asked like has the recent law change affected your doctors ethics or ability to treat without fear of punishment leading to self medicating. Maby thats for another survey?

I only took them for a surgery I had at 14, they made me very violent.

In regards to the hyped up war on opiods why isn't the gov being honest and separating stats on those who did not take the cannabinetric and toxic Tylenol laced products with those that are pure and not laced with this toxic so called drug Tylenol?