Completed Bluelight - Inflexxion survey 2014: An easy way to help keep Bluelight running!

Completed both but I don't think I qualified as I have never taken any kind of opiates before :( sorry guys

Thanks to everyone who has completed these surveys for your assistance!

The survey needs to include an option that states "never tried to" when they ask about the difficulty of using an opiate for non medical purposes. The only alternative to disagreeing or agreeing in some way, is to choose "no comment", which could give the impression you are dodging the question. This would provide them a more precise metric and insight if they fixed that.

I will send this comment back to Inflexxion so it helps them with interpreting the data and with future survey development. Thanks!

Completed the remaining survey...took longer than expected as I am verbose and provide a lot of data. Hope it can be of help.

NP

Have also completed. I thought it was a bit long though. I hope it helps too.

Done with the second survey. I have a suggestion. Maybe on the questions about the laws changing in the US about certain opiates, there could be an option that says something along the lines of it not being relevant to you as you live outside the US? That would certainly give Inflexxion more accurate statistics for those questions, as I wasn't really sure how to answer them. Was an interesting survey none the less. :)

As at senior in a pysch class.they didnt give u the opportunity to pick more then one bubble. Like i work full time. But I'm always going to school to part time or more. I couldn't choose that option. This was conducted at a university it said. I'd mark em down.i think they options they gave u for answers sucked. I'd redo it if it my experiment.i dunno what you plan to discover when your limiting the persons responses.

Where & how do I do the surveys? I managed to completely crush a 60mg OP with bowl & pestle. Now what?

Where is the survey????

There is a green banner in the top right hand corner of the page that says "The Inflexxion survey is only 30% complete. Please complete the survey ASAP to support Bluelight."
Click it and it will direct you to the correct place.

I did it, some of the questions need to be looked at or clarified as far as you used said substance went from daily to occasional etc. I started infrequently and eventually made it a daily thing so no where to describe progress. Good Luck with your survey I hope this helps some addicts or future addicts :)

Done, I am hopeful the information will be used to benefit mankind. %)

it asked my about synth can use, but never collected any other data on it, shame there is a lot that is not known about them and a survey could help classify that information in a way it could be easily understood and referenced.

Last edited: