Completed Bluelight - Inflexxion survey 2014: An easy way to help keep Bluelight running!

The survey (1) wouldn't load correctly, when I got to the Q about ranking the list of drugs in order of preference it was all text, there was no drag-drop function :/

Done! May I ask a question? How does this help to support Blue? It says it does, and I hope it does, I am just curious how it does. I was glad to have taken them in support of Blue, I am just curious. Thanks Guys!!

-Pain

killing for er hydrocodone and stepping right over the ir -morphones to get to that codeine. please develop anti-abuse measures accordingly.

Those stupid gifs really diminish the seriousness of your points, ya know?

It would be nice if Tronica (or one of the other directors) interacted in this thread to address people's concerns.

Can't complete the survey. I would never take an opioid for recreational use.

Oh man this survey took forever! lol of course it gets longer with the more opioids you've done :p

I'm gonna be here all day haha!

Time for survey number two!! :D

The survey needs to include an option that states "never tried to" when they ask about the difficulty of using an opiate for non medical purposes. The only alternative to disagreeing or agreeing in some way, is to choose "no comment", which could give the impression you are dodging the question. This would provide them a more precise metric and insight if they fixed that.