• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Young Psychedelic Music Lover!

Yiaonyx

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! I have been lurking around on bluelight for quite some time now and figured, why not make an account and make posts of my own? So that's what I exactly did, I made an account. Now I assumed this would be the best place to start on my bluelight adventure. So here's my little introduction.

I am a young male living off of the electronic music culture and the world of drugs. At the age of 12 I attended my first rave and got into ecstasy. I fell in love with the rave scene and started getting more involved with drugs. At 14 I was prescribed to ritalin, and got hooked. I got unprescribed and moved up to coke. It got to the point where I would do several grams on a daily basis. I ended up quitting and stayed sober for one summer. Then I went on to inhalants and got hooked on nitrous oxide and huffing computer duster. I quit that, and now I'm doing a little bit of everything excluding the inhalants. I still pop molly and E whenever I rave, and I do a G of coke every once in awhile. Otherwise in between I'm popping opiates or some amphetamines. As you can see, drugs have been a part of my life for a long time and I have no desire to quit. I never said I wanted to live a long life, I just want to live a good life. I hope I make a good addition to this community by sharing my trip stories and giving support. I got a lot of help over the years through this site. I have dedicated my life to peace, and I wish everyone a safe and happy trip!

Sincerely, Yiaonyx :)

I like
The 4 words
You used
In y'ur title.

Welcome to bl + it's fun.

Welcome to Bluelight :)

Feel free to ask any questions here if you need help with anything.