Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - Experienced - Heroic mushroom trip report

Ruca1238

Greenlighter
Mushrooms/7 grams - experienced - heroic journey into the abyss

Hey guys,I'm new to the site and just wanted to thank all of it's users for providing great trip reports, information and good laughs. I've been visting the site for about 3 years but never had a connect for mushrooms, now that changed and I have 4 different connects glad to be here and will be here for a long time..

I just want to start off by saying I've taken mushrooms now 11 times, each time has been a wonderful experience and last night was by far the greatest night of my life. Psychedelics are now my favorite substances and I plan to use them for a very long time (spaced out of course).

It all started at 12:20 am

12:20 ; ingested 7 grams of some highly potent Psilocybe Cubensis which only cost be $80 (including delivery) within 5 minutes, did the good ol' grind and swallow.

1:00 ; room started getting brighter and tracers began

1:30ish ; the colors were increasing in brightness and the tracers were full blown apparent, this is when I felt that magical feeling in my gut start to spread to my body. So far it was just like eating an eighth.

2:00 ; I start seeing the Aztec patterns in my field of vision and in the corner of my eyes everything is breathing. I'm honestly kind of disappointed at this point since it's not as intense as I imagined it would be almost 2 hours later.

2:30 ; This is when they fucking hit me like an 18-wheeler, the back of my head starts blissfully tingling and the patterns get super intense. While staring at my TV I notice the wall starts changing colors from brown to green and then yellow. Pupil dilation is very apparent and I can tell this is going to be a fun night.

2:40 ; I close my eyes for the first time and get super realistic CEV's, I see a womens hands emerge from the darkness with this red tint to it, the hands come up and hold my head it seems, they disappear and geometric patterns fill my eyes. I decide to turn the lights off and close my eyes. What happened next was the most euphoric, orgasm filled feeling I've ever had. My head feels ridiculously stimulated and I couldn't stop moaning for a good ten minutes. My brain felt like it was euphorically melting. The only other time I've experienced so much bliss was after taking eight Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds which contain LSA. I kept feeling my skin and everything around me, it felt SOOOOO FUCKING GOOD. I swear it was like I was on MDMA.

3:00 ; I start looking at pictures of my girlfriend and for a moment am convinced that shes a goddess of love, compassion and all that is good in the world. I start crying and really appreciate what I have. Then the visions start, I see me and my future family surrounding me at my parents funeral. At this moment I decide I need to start being around them more because they won't be here forever. I also had visions of when I was a child, some memories of being bullied which I hadn't remembered in years. One that stood out in particular was when i was about 10 years old at YMCA camp. We used to bring Yu-gi-oh cards and Pokemon cards and battle, trade, etc. I brought my prized possession to the camp one day (a rare Japanese summoned skull) and everyone was blown away then this one dick that was responsible for starting a titty twisting pandemic nicely asked to see the card, he took it and wouldn't give it back. I pleaded with him and at one point cried when I realized he wasn't going to give it back (I was a little bitch back then but I mean come on I was a 10 year old suburban mama's boy). I came to terms with what happened and realized he was probably going through some shit at home and in my mind forgave him. Then next vision I had was about two years ago when I was heavily abusing my prescriptions for Ritalin and Focalin (dexmethylphenidate, in other words Ritalin on steroids) I vividly saw myself preparing lines and snorting them, during this whole vision I could smell the drugs as if I had just snorted them. This was an eye opening vision because I realized how horrid my life was at that time, being constantly depressed because I was depleting my dopamine receptors daily. I even remembered looking in the mirror and seeing my skinny, unhealthy body. The vision made me realize how much healthier and happier I am now and drilled into my head that I can never go down that road again.

3:30 ; I look in the mirror and start telling myself I'm a good person and can't keep getting so down on myself. I come to terms with some demons and stuff I did in the past like stealing a bunch of my parents shit and selling it at pawn shops or craigslist which has bothered me for a while. I realized it was addiction that made me do these horrible things and not my nature because honestly deep down I'm a good person.

3:45 ; I get a burst of happiness and energy so appropriately I start running around my basement like a fucking nuts and it feels like I'm a kid again. Then I start rolling around on the ground, doing handstands and realize the human body is such an amazing feat. I then get really into thinking about the inside of my body and all the functions it preforms daily in unison and I was blown away, the CEV's of this were nuts.

4:00 ; I start walking around and go to the darkest spot in the basement, the patterns come back full force and I get on my knees and pray. I keep repeating "my lord" and bowing as I was picturing a deity in my head that was responsible of mushrooms. I continue praying to this mushroom god for a good ten minutes then get up. In the darkness i was trying to figure out where the wall was so I didn't slam into it but I couldn't find a wall, it felt like I was extending my arm forever like I was inspector gadget.

4:30 ; by this point I was getting a little tired and feeling drained so I lay down and close my eyes once more. This time I see myself on a spaceship preparing for launch.

5:00 ; I turn the lights on and the room is still so fucking bright and my sheets start mildly changing colors from a bright red then an auburn. I was comming down pretty fast and decided to go to bed.

Overall this was the most significant, peaceful, loving, compassionate, psychedelic and euphoric experience of my entire life. Granted I didn't have any significant Open eyed visuals the CEV's were breath taking and the patterns and changing colors were beautiful. The after glow the following day was great too, sublime ever sounded so good (played their cover of scarlet begonias on repeat while driving) I had done mushies 10 times before this but never full blown tripped, 6-7 grams is going to be my minimum for now on. I'm even planning for a 10 gram experience next time I do them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone, may you have a good day and stay trippy

- Ruca1238

P.S. Just wanted to give you guys an idea of my drug background so I don't get the "don't do that much, you're not experienced"

- Huge stoner for 4 years
- Smoked spice for 2 months straight and had some level 3-4 experiences
- LSA 3 times
- Mushrooms 11 times (started with a gram in August and worked way up)
- Salvia 5 times
- Too many stimulants
- Pain killers about 20+ times
- Too many benzo's
- Methylone once
- Benadryl once (stupid as fuck, I know. Reached level 4 though)
- Kratom (4 large doses)
- Nitrous oxide (60 whippets)
- Too much Alcohol
- DXM (700mg once and 300-400mg about 5 times)

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for sharing. :) I've had some really similar insights about my behavior during addiction, that really reverberated for me.

I'm moving this to Trip Reports though, as that's what this is. :)

Thank you! And yeah my bad couldn't ind the trip reports on the mobile version lol

"I keep repeating "my lord" and bowing as I was picturing a deity in my head that was responsible of mushrooms."
Hilarious. I can picture myself doing this for 20 minutes in a basement, in the dark, and cracking up every time I do it. Hilarious.

Great report! I consider myself experienced with psylocibin, I've been taking it on and off for 25 years. I've never ventured much past five dried grams, never felt the need to. Your report sounds similar to my five g experiences. How is the come up for you at that dose? It is the diciest part for me, I think of it as a litmus test in the art of surrender. I can relate to being overtaken by reverence, the praying that you described, such a powerful, poignant, thing.

Eager to read about the ten g ride. Thank you for sharing.

Really good report, lots a great description and details of the different levels of tripping you reached. Just a word of advice, from a seasoned tripper. 7gs of psilocybin cubensis, if very potent, would usually be even more intense than this. I have had trips off of 4-5g of cubes and they were very potent, and it incapacitated me for 6 hours, and I tripped for almost 10. So keep in mind your batch may not be as potent as you think. Then again, you could just be more insensitive than most. Impossible to say from my end, just wanted to give you that warning so if you decide to take 10gs, and it ends up being a stronger batch, you could be in for a hellish experience. I don't want to scare you, just some friendly words to prevent a trainwreck which could be possible. Not trying to be condescending at all. Thanks for the report mate! Stay safe, and have fun!

Thank you. Keep in mind that mushrooms can be picked in pretty much every country of the world! No need to pay money for what's free.