• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
This glassy Tar heroin iv been getting lately which is some bomb shit(which I will be coping later this evening. I'd like some crack cocaine to. My new favorite stimulant. I hate stimulants but I do like quality Crack Cocaine. I'm able to sleep on it and I just like how it makes me feel lethargic after iv done a good session especially when I'm on Heroin and Alprazolam.

Last edited:
A master bottle of grips, DMT, and a little Special Kay never hurt anyjuan ;),

Large oral Morphine dose or a Large Oxycodone ir oral dose. Along with some crack cocaine to smoke down on.

Could go for some mxe and nitrous to.

Large dose of I.v Acetylpsilocin would be the shit to.

Last edited:
Endless hits of nitrous

God I was so jealous of Stevo when he made that video of him hitting nitrous with hundreds of cartridges laying around.

I want to slam a bunch of coke now that someone made a thread about it

Shit I just did that last night with 80mg methadone and im craving it to still not stop and let me nod into the night/sleep, but thats too unrealistic. I crave a face that hasnt been rubbed/itched raw. Almost 24hrs since I took it and catching the nods, just not as heavy as fuck as this morning or last night.

Gotta love when packin a pipe of tobacco takes like 10min. Needless to say, I enjoy my opportunities to get heavily opiated once every 1-2months.

^Now that you bring up the 'morphs, I reaallly could use some oxmorphone :(, in sniffable form of course.

God I was so jealous of Stevo when he made that video of him hitting nitrous with hundreds of cartridges laying around.

That's what my house used to look like. I used to a dozen of the 20 packs shipped every other week to my house, and we tried to throw some in the trash, but they usually just stayed where they landed.

Status
Not open for further replies.