• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've traded cigarettes for nicotine only. I guess I'll put that on hold until I am settled.
Quitting cigs makes me so hungry!

Last edited:
Erik-- eat a lot of protein and lift weights, get buff instead of fat! I used to be 165 now I am 130, same body fat % (10). Thanks drug addiction!

I'm craving beer, but not a huge craving, Im not gonna give in so easily.

Benzodiazepines, I have a prescription for Bromazepam. It has helped me during done's withdraw.. I don't think I should continue.

Id take a bit of anything. Benzos, some H... Oxy even. Cocaine, some crack.

Hmmmm...

Promethazine, Hydroxyzine and 4-6mgs of Alprazolam would hit the spot along with 180mgs of Morphine ER. Would be awesome, I'll probably grab some xanax and Hydroxyzine soon for a treat since iv been pretty clean for the past few weeks almost which is nice I feel better than I use to just been taking my Methadone.

I had a 5 day weekend that wrapped up yesterday, the weather was so nice.
Trying to be mature and limit my use of cocaine to when I'm out drinking, but it's calling my name.

I'm craving some BUD! It's the only thing missing right now on the last day of my vaction from Subs, and would make for a perfect chilled out evening/night. I made a tea at 1PM with 20 tablespoons of the Poppy Powder with three washes, followed by 45mg of Oral Oxycodone, 6mg of Klonopin, and 30mg of Hydrocodone about three hours later...all I need is a Joint for the evening/night and I would be just dandy!

Uuuuggghhh, ANYthing, damn it! Heroin, cocaine, METH (& i've never even done street meth, just pharm meth), buncha bennies... Por FAVOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.