• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos making ETIZOLAM blotter for PERSONAL USE, with acetone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

norcon

Greenlighter
Hi,
i got some acetone laying around, and ws wondering if its safe and good to mix it with etizolam and lay it on blotters.
do u guys have any experience mixing eti with acetone?

Use propylene glycol. It's soluble and fairly easy to create a solution with it at 1mg/ml or 2mg/ml. And dose by volume as needed. You can go higher than that potency-wise but i feel no need to as it just makes it slightly more difficult to dissolve fully.

Don't use acetone, I don't know for certain whether is soluble in it to be quite honest but it's unnecessary. Making blotters with this method could create problems where you don't need them.

Can you dissolve it in propylene glycol at 10mg per ml so you could use .1cc or 10 units on a syringe on each blotter section? Making it 1mg per blotter
I ask because i could do this too if i bought some blotter paper.

#Grey

Last edited:
Wouldn't dissolving it in ethanol work? Obtaining lab grade that has no water is possible. I'm guessing solubility is low. You could figure out how to get 10 mg per ml of water that you evaporate in ten separate piles and put each pile in their own capsule...... That's quite a hassle though.

Anhydrous ethanol isn't something you can get, as a consumer. Ethanol will draw water out of the air to re form the 95% ethanol / 5% water azeotrope of commerce unless stored under a protective inert gas.

There's no reason etiz won't dissolve in acetone. Just don't expect that dropping it onto paper will make even dosages, because it very likely won't.

Propylene glycol dilutions are the easiest and most user friendly. Get an oral syringe with a scale on the side to measure accurately.

okok, pg is not easly available where i live to bad, is it a common powder filling agent i could use ? take that in a small jar and shake for some days ? =P lol, if i say take 100mg, and mix it up to 19.9 g(i have this gemini 20 aws scale) so it becomes 0.5mg doses if i take 100 mg ? :)

Last edited:
You can't just mix powders as it will not be even. Making powder ratios is dangerous. Pg is easy to get just go to a smoke shop and buy unflavored no nicotine e juice. It is a liquid you can make info a tincture or ecig.

I think what the question is is can he make his benzo liquid solutions into something he can capsulate long term or put it on blotter than cap the pieces ? Would flour work like say drop a mil into flour make small dough ball dry it and cap it ? There always rectal administration as well but that's for another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.