• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kill Jill Vol. 1- Was the TV presenter killed by a hitman hired by a Paedo ring?

But it's known to have happened; not least kincora (though i'm sure there's overlap between spooks and actual vocational paedophiles). This is a subset of the general spook sex/blackmail technique.

And Si:

That's still speculation to link to ted heath without evidence just cos he had a yacht

Is Virtual still here..?

I was right about Heath too, wasn't I?

2017 -
A police investigation has found there were initial grounds to suspect former prime minister Sir Edward Heath over child sexual abuse allegations.

Wiltshire police will release a report into the claims against Heath next week following a two-year inquiry, and its conclusion means that if the politician had still been alive he may have been formally interviewed by detectives under criminal caution.

The report will acknowledge the difficulty in assessing the validity of such historic abuse claims which date back decades and it will not reach a conclusion on whether Heath, who died in 2005, was guilty of the allegations.

The threshold for reason to suspect is relatively low in the English criminal justice system. Officers reached the conclusion, at least in part, because of the similarities in accounts from several complainants who alleged they were abused by Heath.

The Wiltshire force believe those accounts remain credible, and nothing has been found to undermine them by detectives. In private they have described those people as victoms.

An interview under criminal caution is a key stage in building a criminal case against a suspect, but it also offers them an opportunity to rebut claims and dispute facts.

Heath was unmarried and his private life attracted speculation, some of it lurid and unfair. Heath became Conservative party leader in 1965 and later was the UK?s seventh postwar prime minister, serving from 1970 to 1974.

However, supporters of the former prime minister believe the findings by police are an unfair stain on Heath?s reputation and want a fresh judge-led inquiry.

Lincoln Seligman, godson of Heath, told the Guardian: ?I want a judge-led review of the evidence, because that is the only way of getting to the truth. There is no other way I can see to get justice.

I think they [the police] will suggest that the witnesses they have investigated tally with each other, therefore that makes their evidence credible. We fear the stain will remain, unfairly, for years.?

Wiltshire?s team also found material undermining the credibility of other people who came forward to make allegations against the former prime minister. Over 30 people contacted detectives.

The allegations against Heath came from people across the country and the investigation was led by Wiltshire police in western England, because the former prime minister had a home in Salisbury.

Mike Veale, the chief constable of Wiltshire, believed and will argue when the report in unveiled that the force was obliged to investigate. That need was made greater because Heath reached the very top of the British establishment and state power structure.

Veale felt his team of investigators and himself were being pressured to drop the inquiry, and faced a barrage of media criticism.

Detectives in the Heath inquiry, codenamed Operation Conifer, believe they have avoided the errors made by an earlier high-profile investigation into sexual abuse by the powerful, Scotland Yard?s ill-fated Operation Midland, which was castigated by an inquiry for falling for claims from a single alleged fantasist.

The usual resolution for a police criminal inquiry is asking prosecutors for a decision on charging. This was not available in the Heath case as the Crown Prosecution Service will not give advice in a case where the suspect is deceased, even if it is of considerable public interest.

The full report from Operation Conifer will go the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, which is likely to consider it as part of an inquiry into whether the powerful were protected from proper criminal investigation.

One former detective said he had received a claim of sexual abuse by Heath while the former prime minister was still alive.

Former Scotland Yard detective chief inspector Clive Driscoll, who masterminded the breakthrough that captured Stephen Lawrence?s killers, said Wiltshire teams visited him, and he praised their professionalism: ?The detectives who came to see me were dedicated, with no axe to grind, and interested only in seeking the truth.?

Seligman criticised a police appeal in August 2015, which launched outside Heath?s former home. Supt Sean Memory, who went on to be the senior investigating officer leading the Heath inquiry, appealed for ?victims? of the former prime minister to contact police.

Seligman, who is essentially the chief spokesperson defending the reputation of the deceased prime minster, said: ?If you broadcast an appeal for victims, that is what you get, whether they are victims or not.?

In December 2016, Veale was stung by consistent media criticism to denounce claims the Wiltshire investigation was a fishing trip. At that time he said: ?I will remain operationally independent and will not be influenced by inappropriate and unacceptable pressure from people who don?t know the detail of this case.

?I will not be buckling under pressure to not investigate or to conclude the investigation prematurely.?

One of the most interesting things about the Heath inquiry results is how they throw suspicious light on the Operation Midland results. Midland investigated the claims of "fantasist" Nick, who reckoned children had been abused & sexually murdered at Dolphin Square & elsewhere, by the well-to-do in Parliament. Midland decided, however, that no living Westminters MP's or ex-MP's had engaged in organised child abuse, or at least, that no evidence exists to pin organised child abuse or paedophilia on any living MP.

The results of Operation Conifer suggest that Heath might well have been a paedophile due to the complaints of dozens of credible "victims".

So. How did Operation Midland miss the dozens of accusations proven viable by Operation Conifer into Heath?

Operation Midland was a cover-up!

Last edited:
Weird how David Icke said Ted Heath was an evil reptilian all those years ago when everyone thought he was just another fat, selfish Tory. All this stuff puts me in mind of Marquis de Sade's "120 Days of Sodom". Yuck.

My great aunt had a grace and favour apartment in Windsor Castle and she new things about the family and politicians that she use to tell my dad and i would overhear but was very young so most didn't make sense but i still remember her talk about 'sex parties' and work that was carried out byMI5/6 that never appeared in the papers but involved people that were in the papers and news all the time and some died (this is from a 10 yer olds view) or suddenly resigned.

Oxfam will have a rebrand, backed by government cash... Save the children next maybe?
It's that people while knowing this stuff still support this system. Or that they just would rather not know. Talking truth gets tiresome and pointless.
This stuff runs deeper than the media will ever reveal. Them In charge are doing all their own work. There will always be a few stories they can't keep the lid on and they will be covered in great depth, and they will talk of lessons learned and investigations but these vile fuckers with power will continue to have their Grotesque desires fed by complicit members of the public running the children's homes, making friends with mps. I also get a pimpy vibe when I attend local drug treatment providers... Another story but there are folk in these social work /social justice settings who are their for that exact reason... You wonder if they pick out the vulnerable themselves for them purposes... Spot the folk with no support network. So they can leech them

Cover ups of cover ups of cover ups, they do their own work.
Kids and adults who have no one belonging to them are easy got rid of... No relatives to ask questions and the like. I really hate folk who say prove it prove it, get the evidence that this is how they operate, it's called the great consciousness and an eye for truth. You only need to know a couple of cases if government state operations to know its cover up after cover up.
I trust none of them, they run the ceop stuff, they run all the agencies to stop sex trafficking and exploitation, as others have said about child line it serves all purposes, having worked in schools so long there's a reason them heads are on so much money. They would be covering up too. Yuckyuck yuck. They look for the vulnerable do social services. Makes sense why I got shot of them so quick, they knew they couldn't manipulate me abd I wasn't going to have a baby for them to snatch at birth! They've told my cousin she has borderline personality disorder! Wtf is that gonna do to a person's head, they have the personality disorder, and while they call it borderline.... Leaves a person in limbo... Yuck yuck yuck yuck.

Interesting thread Si, surprised I've never spotted it before (I lurk a fair bit but hardly ever post). Dan Davies is a pretty good mate of mine, I'm going to put your Dando theory to him next time I see him.