• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kill Jill Vol. 1- Was the TV presenter killed by a hitman hired by a Paedo ring?

It took you five paragraphs to even mention Dando's name.

Like I said, conflation upon conflation. Why are you talking about Savile and fucking 'Baby P', for fuck's sake? :?

Your post is almost completely off-topic.

The relevance is that Saville's almost overt sexual abuse within establishment run organisations was successfully covered up by the establishment by one way or another for nearly 30 years. That would take some doing, don't you think? How could abuse on that scale remain covered up for so long?

The relevance of the Baby P scandal is that money is still being used by the establishment in order to keep people quiet about scandals that involve the establishment. Government money, tax payers money, was being used by the NHS to keep doctors from TELLING THE TRUTH!

Put simply, most people will keep their mouth shut when they are given the choice between accepting money or having your head blown off. Not everyone though, every now and then you will find people who refuse to be bribed or bullied.

We could at least only examine evidence specific to the Dando case. Of which there isn't much at all, making it highly fertile ground for this kind of circus.

Perhaps I expected too much.

But if the issue is whether it's far fetched to think that the state might do something like assassinate a famous person, then that background is relevant. Is whether david kelly was killed and then covered up not relevant to this? (it is the same state)

And i'm sorry we don't meet your expectations (that is to believe the official explanation, and dismiss any arguments with it as being ickettes), but this isn't a court of law.

As i said, i don't know either way - but only an idiot doesn't take into account the previous record of the state in judging the reliability of their explanations of stuff (which doesn't make me an ickette thank you very much).

The relevance is that Saville's almost overt sexual abuse within establishment run organisations was successfully covered up by the establishment by one way or another for nearly 30 years. That would take some doing, don't you think? How could abuse on that scale remain covered up for so long?

Easily. Ask the Christian Brothers. In fact, ask the entire social care system. It's not 'the establishment' which has enabled child abuse on a massive scale, it's society. Us. Me. You. Them.

Again, none of this sheds any light on the Dando allegations, which are of course all predicated on unfounded claims that she had 'inside information'. Have we even substantiated these claims yet? Has anybody seen the dossier?

See, it's all so flimsy, no matter what other, unrelated scandals you attempt to drag into the affair.

We could at least only examine evidence specific to the Dando case. Of which there isn't much at all, making it highly fertile ground for this kind of circus.

Perhaps I expected too much.

I referred to the evidence specific to the Dando case in my post. We can visit it again if you like?

Her murder looked like a professional hit and taken place.
The establishment fitted up an innocent member of the public.
Barry George's conviction was overturned.
The case remains unsolved.
It definitely did not have anything to do with an establishment implicated paedophile ring that had hitherto been successfully covered up for more than 30 years.

Hmm?

I think you need to consider the wealth of the people involved here. Even the likes of Saville, and Harris (who were by no means the most senior people involved, and in Harris' case not implicated in the establishment scandal) had tens of millions of pounds in the bank. They could afford 50 hit-men and still be stinking rich. The cost of a hit-man to the people implicated in this scandal was nothing but pocket change.

I referred to the evidence specific to the Dando case in my post. We can visit it again if you like?

Her murder looked like a professional hit and taken place.

According to whom?

According to many sources, it was extremely unprofessional, as the likelihood was that the assassin was left covered in blood, DNA etc.

If it were a professional marksman, why not conduct the assassination from a safe distance?

Why was there no getaway vehicle?

The establishment fitted up an innocent member of the public.

The police were keen to get Barry George, yes. As they have been in many miscarriages of justice. That's the police though, not 'the establishment' as such. In any case:

Barry George's conviction was overturned.

So if Barry George was the fall guy in this plot, why did 'the establishment' see fit to release him? Why did he not mysteriously die in prison?

The case is closed at the request of the Dando family. In part, because of this kind of hysteria.

Easily. Ask the Christian Brothers. In fact, ask the entire social care system. It's not 'the establishment' which has enabled child abuse on a massive scale, it's society. Us. Me. You. Them.

Again, none of this sheds any light on the Dando allegations, which are of course all predicated on unfounded claims that she had 'inside information'. Have we even substantiated these claims yet? Has anybody seen the dossier?

See, it's all so flimsy, no matter what other, unrelated scandals you attempt to drag into the affair.

It has come to light that the BBC knew about the child abuse for years but did absolutely nothing about it. Dossier or no dossier, the BBC had been covering it up for years, so I don't see why you think they would have changed their tune upon hearing that Dando was willing to make unwanted disclosures? They had been covering it up for years and were implicated in the scandal, why would they suddenly start acting properly as a result of Dando entering the equation? If Dando did submit such a dossier then they would most probably have tried their best to hide it.

You say it is 'easy' to cover up this prolonged, government run child sex abuse, and then go on to blame the public for it having done so, but the truth is that if the establishment did their job properly, i.e not abuse children in their care,and if the Crown Prosecution Service actually did their job properly, and prosecuted MP's who were sexually abusing boys in care homes, and the government didn't issue D-Notices to the press, then it wouldn't have been covered up at all. It requires action and inaction by establishment run organisations for it to remain hidden. It isn't easy at all, it requires conspiracy within establishment run organisations.

The social care system is run by the establishment, and so is the Crown Prosecution Service. There are NUMEROUS reports that have documented abuse in council run care homes and on council premises. There are numerous reports that said evidence was put before the Crown Prosecution Service but it was ignored and dismissed.

Our current government has just run an investigation, and is eventually due to launch another more comprehensive investigation (once they stop stalling), into the existence and content of a dossier that was handed from one MP to the Home Secretary in 1984. Not only has this document gone 'missing', along with other reports like that into a North Wales care home, but it has taken 30 years for the failure to act on the contents of the dossier to become a scandal. If that isn't a cover-up, then I don't know what is.

It has come to light that the BBC knew about the child abuse for years but did absolutely nothing about it.

Has it? It's been alleged, but it's not been proven. Important difference there.

Dossier or no dossier, the BBC had been covering it up for years, so I don't see why you think they would have changed their tune upon hearing that Dando was willing to make unwanted disclosures? They had been covering it up for years and were implicated in the scandal, why would they suddenly start acting properly as a result of Dando entering the equation? If Dando did submit such a dossier then they would most probably have tried their best to hide it.

Then if you were Dando, you'd be incensed, and you'd hand the dossier on to police, surely? Or at least speak out about it via the various other media outlets that would have taken a keen interest in this 'scoop'. And what was there? Nothing.

According to whom?

According to many sources, it was extremely unprofessional, as the likelihood was that the assassin was left covered in blood, DNA etc.

If it were a professional marksman, why not conduct the assassination from a safe distance?

Why was there no getaway vehicle?

The police were keen to get Barry George, yes. As they have been in many miscarriages of justice. That's the police though, not 'the establishment' as such. In any case:

So if Barry George was the fall guy in this plot, why did 'the establishment' see fit to release him? Why did he not mysteriously die in prison?

The case is closed at the request of the Dando family. In part, because of this kind of hysteria.

Playing this game is ridiculous, but if what you put forward is true, that it was unprofessional, and that the perpetrator was covered in blood and had no get away vehicle, then he has done a pretty good job of avoiding justice hasn't he? She was shot on her door step in the middle of London, the perpetrator hasn't event been arrested, never mind charged. To me, that sounds far more like a professional assassination rather than an unprofessional one.

The police are a fundamental part of the establishment, and I'm glad that you have admitted that they were culpable in deliberately perusing the conviction of an innocent man in the Dando case.

Playing this game is ridiculous, but if what you put forward is true, that it was unprofessional, and that the perpetrator was covered in blood and had no get away vehicle, then he has done a pretty good job of avoiding justice hasn't he? She was shot on her door step in the middle of London, the perpetrator hasn't event been arrested, never mind charged. To me, that sounds far more like a professional assassination rather than an unprofessional one.

Most people who shoot others with guns escape the scene. The fact the killer was not subsequently caught says more about the police's focus on Barry George than it does about any attributes of the killer.

And has been closed, both due to the wishes of Dando's family and a forensic review which cost £600,000, turning up no new evidence.

I'd say it's as solved as it's ever going to get.

Has it? It's been alleged, but it's not been proven. Important difference there.

Then if you were Dando, you'd be incensed, and you'd hand the dossier on to police, surely? Or at least speak out about it via the various other media outlets that would have taken a keen interest in this 'scoop'. And what was there? Nothing.

I don't know if you missed this, but the theory is that Jill Dando WAS incensed, and that she WAS going to tell the police and make noises to the press, but she was unable to do so, because someone decided to assassinate her through shooting her in the head in broad daylight in the middle of London.

Again, you are clearly demanding that something be deemed proven within a court of law before you accept something as being proven. If you want to convince yourself that the BBC were innocent, totally unaware, and in no way wanted to hide what was taking place on their own premises then that it is up to you. I just find it to be incredibly naive.

I don't know if you missed this, but the theory is that Jill Dando WAS incensed, and that she WAS going to tell the police and make noises to the press, but she was unable to do so, because someone decided to assassinate her through shooting her in the head in broad daylight in the middle of London.

Really? I'd never have guessed that was the theory. =D

If she was incensed, she must've been tardy with it.

Most people who shoot others with guns escape the scene. The fact the killer was not subsequently caught says more about the police's focus on Barry George than it does about any attributes of the killer.

And has been closed, both due to the wishes of Dando's family and a forensic review which cost £600,000, turning up no new evidence.

I'd say it's as solved as it's ever going to get.

Yes.

So after all is said and done, Dando is murdered in broad day light, an innocent man gets convicted of her murder, and the real murderer gets away scott free.

I guess it could have been anyone, but it definitely did not have anything to do with a Westminster paedo ring who were having underage sex parties with little boys in a Bed and Breakfast in Barnes. Definitely not.

jill dando was killed by the CIA as punishment for jimmy saville existing.

Most child abuse is perpetrated by someone known to the victim. But of course it's easier for the public to pretend it's done by shady criminal "rings" as opposed to their own sons, fathers, husbands, brothers, uncles, nephews, cousins, co-workers and so forth .....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC

An article from the express about Jill Dando and paedophile ring

But the anonymous source says “no one wanted to know” when Miss Dando raised concerns about the alleged ring and other sexual abuse claims at the BBC.

She is said to have passed a file to senior management in the mid-1990s, but they never carried out an investigation.

Erm, what part of 'unconfirmed and unsubstantiated' are you struggling with, exactly?

Nothing at all to do with Dando.

I'm not struggling at all Sammy, thanks for asking though. I merely posted links to national newspapers reporting on stories that are being discussed in this thread.