• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kill Jill Vol. 1- Was the TV presenter killed by a hitman hired by a Paedo ring?

what family? Citation? The links might be a bit iffy, but I have plenty of citation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041031/Dando-family-fiance-want-murder-case-closed.html

Also, if you try to come across a prick on the internet, I'm just gonna assume you're a prick in real life. I can't be arsed reading between the lines.

You could always just adjust your sense of humour a little, and maybe you'd find out what you're registering as 'being a prick' is mostly heavy irony, and the misinterpretation thereof is your problem rather than mine. Unless you believe you're infallible - but then, by your own standards, you'd be a bit of a prick, wouldn't you?

Thanks for actually engaging, nontheless =D

I'm always engaging, honey.

"Dando family & former fiance want case dropped"

The same guy who is now the Queens minge digger? Why on earth would anyone not want to know who killed their lover?

^ Any reason you didn't also highlight "Dando family" alongside the possibly dubious ex? Doesn't their opinion count if you find the ex a bit :sus:?

It was a pro.

Not sure that leaving evidence of being "a pro" is especially professional really. Surely it makes more sense to make it look like a random attack rather than making your own - presumably far easier to tie to an individual - ammunition. That sounds to me more like somebody trying to show off - an obsessive and perhaps one with a personal grudge. Too show-offy - unnecessary risk. I'd suggest sounds more like somebody self-taught knocking up stuff from a slighter higher-grade equivalent of the Anarchist's Cookbook cos it sounds kewl to be reported as making your own ammunition.

But even assuming "a professional hit" what would be the motive? Why a paedo ring? What damage could she as an individual - a television presenter who just reads a script - do to them to risk such public scrutiny?

"Dando family & former fiance want case dropped"

The same guy who is now the Queens minge digger? Why on earth would anyone not want to know who killed their lover?

Um, and how do you explain her family's part in the 'conspiracy'? 8)

^ Any reason you didn't also highlight "Dando family" alongside the possibly dubious ex? Doesn't their opinion count if you find the ex a bit :sus:?

Yes, but I have no information about who her family is. I am very curious why they would be happy to let her real killer escape justice. VERY curious.

Not sure that leaving evidence of being "a pro" is especially professional really. Surely it makes more sense to make it look like a random attack rather than making your own - presumably far easier to tie to an individual - ammunition. That sounds to me more like somebody trying to show off - an obsessive and perhaps one with a personal grudge. Too show-offy - unnecessary risk. I'd suggest sounds more like somebody self-taught knocking up stuff from a slighter higher-grade equivalent of the Anarchist's Cookbook cos it sounds kewl to be reported as making your own ammunition.

But even assuming "a professional hit" what would be the motive? Why a paedo ring? What damage could she as an individual - a television presenter who just reads a script - do to them to risk such public scrutiny?

when you shoot someone, you can't help leaving the bullet, Shambs. This "random obsessive" of yours, not only an he make his own ammunition, but he can get hold of a fire-arm to start with. This is one serious random Shambs...

The motive, my good man, is exactly what I am looking for. Let's assume it was a professional. Because, seriously speaking here, there are not many people around who can just shoot a woman in the face for fun. This happened for a reason. What is it?

Yes, but I have no information about who her family is. I am very curious why they would be happy to let her real killer escape justice. VERY curious.

Her family is presumably her blood relatives.

They probably don't want to have to go through another highly-publicised ordeal and would prefer to let their feelings of grief subside with the passing years. They may even have forgiven Jill's killer, or given up on any chance of ever finding the culprit after all this time.

Try and show a little empathy, huh?

Obviously, I don't intend to track them down to ask them personally.

If you expect me to buy that crap you just waffled out, why are those who are actually investigating this murder so deserving of your scorn?

Considering the known activities of dubious people associated with our security services and government, it's not really that far fecthed - in the wilson plots for example we know 'they' got up to assassinations/death squads, paedophile rings run by 'our' side to entrap people, and outright manipulation of the media with smear campaigns against prominent figures (ted heath, jez thorpe, and of course wilson). So i wouldn't put it past them to bump off dando as a message or something; saying that there only seems to be speculation in the links you give and not much actual evidence.

For slightly more well-researched conspiracies about this sort of thing, albeit from further in the past, read about the wilson plots - anything by robin ramsay/lobster, or the book 'Smear' (ramsay, dorril). Actually quite a bit of the paedo stuff associated with the wilson plots is still to come out (eg Kincora), and is promised to be looked at in the new inquiry (yeah right).

Also, Ken Loach's film Hidden Agenda is qutie a good 'fictionalised' version of what was going on from NI at that time, with names (slightly) changed.

From the Daily Fail link posted by Sammy.

Respected ballistics expert Mike Yardley said last night that the casing of the 9mm bullet used to kill Miss Dando with a shot to the head from a handgun at point-blank range had 'punching'. This indicated it had been separated and refilled with a reduced amount of gunpowder to dampen noise when it was fired.

Mr Yardley added: 'The expertise to reseal the cartridge with the case punched in this way indicates it was done by somebody with a degree of firearms expertise, which it seems Mr George did not possess.

'My view is that this was a professional hit carried out with experience, determination and timing.
'

So, in fact it was not some specialy made ammo. It was ammo that had been tampered with in order to reduce the noise of the gun fire. VERY professional. No lone weirdo is going to do something like this.

Considering the known activities of dubious people associated with our security services and government, it's not really that far fecthed - in the wilson plots for example we know 'they' got up to assassinations/death squads, paedophile rings run by 'our' side to entrap people, and outright manipulation of the media with smear campaigns against prominent figures (ted heath, jez thorpe, and of course wilson). So i wouldn't put it past them to bump off dando as a message or something; saying that there only seems to be speculation in the links you give and not much actual evidence.

Again, this is trying to draw a comparison between "serious bizniz" (Harold Wilson had actual power and presumably could cover stuff up or "take people out" if he really wanted to - Prime Minister and all that). How does this relate to a woman who reads an autocue for a living? She had no power - she could just read and look both concerned and attractive enough to be a female TV presenter (cos that unfortunately is much of what it comes down to - especially so in the past but even in recent years there've been cases of female presenters being sacked for not quite cutting it in HD 8)). What was it that she did that "earned" a bullet in the head rather than a sternly written letter to Points of View?

Well, exactly, Shambs, what did she do to deserve a contract killing? The Police obviously tried to solve the murder. Isn't it possible the missed the peado ring angle? Or were deliberately led away from it, somehow? Perhaps it is only the Saville fiasco that has brought the possibility to light. Perhaps no-one thought about this until now.

If it wasn't Serbians angry over NATO bombing, or some psycho (but professionaly trained) random, then who? Why? If she'd been murdered because of some Crimestoppers episode, I am sure the coppers would have figured that out.

Dando was a very powerful female icon, I think you underestimate greatly her appeal & popularity at the time. A huge number of women particularly would have responded the story of organised abuse of children by powerful figures. If she had started going on about some huge, established abuse organisation that reaches to the top of the establishment, I can guarrantee you alot of people would have sat up & listened. Although many of us were creeped out by Jimmy fucking Saville, I doubt many of us would have pegged him as such a prolific abuser. Perhaps we have some more surprises coming...

There is already definitive evidence that an MP was invloved in this Elm House abuse place, Leon Brittan, & he is known to have buried a dosier of named, famous peado's. What's so far-fetched about the possibility of other people involved, perhaps even people who are still in the public eye, perhaps people still in powerful positions?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mp-who-exposed-suspected-westminster-4636399

Last edited:
Shambles: I said it was speculative, and i can't think of a good reason (except that she was apparently asking about paedophiles) - but the general horribleness of the act is nothing that 'our' boys haven't done (and much worse) - therefore i wouldn't put it past them - and this isn't just stuff from the past: look at david kelly or 7/7 (am i an extremist now cameron?).

The establishment haven't earned the right for us to give them the benefit of the doubt in matters like this - quite the opposite. And as for Jan Dildo (can't resist) being unimportant, much of the media manipulation of colin wallace's unit in NI that i was talking about (the wilson plots) was of relatiely trivial nature (like spreading satanism stories about the ira)

Last edited:
For the record, I have no doubt at all that very dark and shady things have gone on - most likely still go on - in certain circles. I have no doubt believing it's been covered up for years - the Saville stuff is just nuts even taken alone but there's clearly a trend and there's no getting away from the fact it suggests connections to politicians and sundry other above the law (or near as dammit) types. But that still doesn't have any logical connection to Jill Dando. I remember the incident and remember her being on tellybox. She was a TV presenter. That's it. Why her? Cos she had stumbled upon this supposed paedo ring and was about to spill the beans? People didn't even believe Savile was a paedo till after his death despite years of suspicions - same for many high-profile cases really. If she'd gone public with such a tale she'd be the Icke of her day is all - nobody would've believed it cos such serious claims require serious evidence not just the word of a TV presenter no matter how popular she may have been (and was she really? not that I recall to be honest - not to the extent people would simply take her word for things certainly).

For the record, I have no doubt at all that very dark and shady things have gone on - most likely still go on - in certain circles. I have no doubt believing it's been covered up for years - the Saville stuff is just nuts even taken alone but there's clearly a trend and there's no getting away from the fact it suggests connections to politicians and sundry other above the law (or near as dammit) types. But that still doesn't have any logical connection to Jill Dando. I remember the incident and remember her being on tellybox. She was a TV presenter. That's it. Why her? Cos she had stumbled upon this supposed paedo ring and was about to spill the beans? People didn't even believe Savile was a paedo till after his death despite years of suspicions - same for many high-profile cases really. If she'd gone public with such a tale she'd be the Icke of her day is all - nobody would've believed it cos such serious claims require serious evidence not just the word of a TV presenter no matter how popular she may have been (and was she really? not that I recall to be honest - not to the extent people would simply take her word for things certainly).

If she had for many years been handing dossiers on organised Peado rings in upper echelons of society to her bosses at the BBC, which we now know as the centre of at least Saviles Paedo activities & who for all we know may have been either involved or on the pay-roll, she may well have pissed someone off enough to have her offed.

If Leon Brittan mannaged to lose an entire dossier of names linked to major paedo gangs, it's entirely possible that someone in Dandos position might have been privy to similar information. If she had gone public with something I am pretty certain she'd have been taken just a wee bit more seriously than David Icke. Once again, I thnk she had more clout than you're giving her credit for. If we discount the lone lunatic & accept that Dando was murdered by a professional killer, then we need to consider new possiblities because the old Serbian hitman crap or the disgruntled local criminal theories hold little water.

Do you remember the big dig at a Jersey Childrens Home a few years ago, a search for dozens, perhaps hundreds of bodies of missing children? It seems that Ted Heath & his paedo chums were abusing children on an industrial scale on a yaht in the Channel, murdering them & throwing them overboard. So we're talking about a serving Prime Minister. If this sort of thing was actually going on, that hundreds of children can go missing, the murder of a nosey reporter is hardly beyond their means. If you don't doubt that these sorts of people occupy positions of power throughout our society & that a long established conspiracy protects them, then why have so much doubt that they might have been involved in Jill Dando's otherwise inexplicable murder? It is documenetd that she was & had been for many years investigating organised paedophiles.

Savile is implicated in the Jersey Childrens Home story - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...mmy-Savile-He-was-the-tip-of-the-iceberg.html

Last edited:
The heath/yacht stuff is speculative. In fact i think the heath liking little boys rumours actually started from that MI6 unit in NI in the 70s - they were trying to discredit him because he wasn't right wing enough; they wanted to get maggie in and fuck over 'commie' wilson (doesn't mean it's not true i suppose). They were also using Kincora as a paedo centre to collect evidence to use against people in NI. (there was a recent story about how they had photos of some high up in the IRA raping a girl which they used to make him a mole in the ira for years)

Last edited:
Vurtual, your stuff is interesting, yet it conflates the thread summat rotten.

Si: Are you actually on drugs? You're heading beyond 'tenuous' and buying a ticket to Ickeland once again.

Opportunist bollocks, all based on the police bungling the first investigation (like so many others) and denying it, and her family's reasonable refusal to continue with what would likely be a fruitless investigation.

Her killer got away with it ages ago. It happens.

I'm enjoying digging at this, don't spoil it for me. Most of the time I cant be arsed to post here at all. Would you prefer I just left EADD altogether Sam?

Besides, this stuff might still be going on, right under our noses? Child abuse is not all historic.

The heath/yacht stuff is speculative. In fact i think the heath liking little boys rumours actually started from that MI6 unit in NI in the 70s - they were trying to discredit him because he wasn't right wing enough; they wanted to get maggie in and fuck over 'commie' wilson (doesn't mean it's not true i suppose). They were also using Kincora as a paedo centre to collect evidence to use against people in NI. (there was a recent story about how they had photos of some high up in the IRA raping a girl which they used to make him a mole in the ira for years)

... which only confirms in my mind that organised paedophile gangs operate widely & can be infiltrated for the purposes of espionage. In fact I'd go as far as to say paedohile gangs are set up for the very purposes of espionage.

The Heath story may well be speculation, but from the above link -
We know from court cases and statements made to my team [during the 2008 inquiry] that children in Jersey care homes were 'loaned out’ to members of the yachting fraternity and other prominent citizens on the pretence of recreational trips but during which they were savagely abused and often raped.

Sorry, but that's just... mental.

But it's known to have happened; not least kincora (though i'm sure there's overlap between spooks and actual vocational paedophiles). This is a subset of the general spook sex/blackmail technique.

And Si:

The Heath story may well be speculation, but from the above link -
We know from court cases and statements made to my team [during the 2008 inquiry] that children in Jersey care homes were 'loaned out’ to members of the yachting fraternity and other prominent citizens on the pretence of recreational trips but during which they were savagely abused and often raped.

That's still speculation to link to ted heath without evidence just cos he had a yacht

Si: Are you actually on drugs? You're heading beyond 'tenuous' and buying a ticket to Ickeland once again.

I was just gonna ask that very question.

Si: this seems like a bizarrely specific and random subject to be spending so much time & thought over. The reason no-one is asking these questions is because it happened so long ago, and literally LOADS of people have been murdered since then. If you truly believe there has been a cover-up/miscarriage of justice/conspiracy, why on earth are you banging on about it on here? Aren't there more appropriate and productive places to "do" something about it? Do you even want to do something about it?

Not that I want rid of you or owt, quite the opposite. I've always liked you as a poster, so to be perfectly frank I find this fixation of yours to be rather troubling.

Some people may even perceive this to be an elaborate trolling operation.