Not open for further replies.
3 Cups of Coffea - Orally
5 Cups Black Assam Tea - Orally
25 mL of a Very dopey Kratom Extract - Orally
50 mg. Diphenhydramine -Orally
Massive Glob of Cannabis Oil - Orally
Hash Oil and Indica Buds - Vaped
18 mg./mL Nicotine Solution -Vaped

I'm missing my MXE and/or DXM today, oh well my buddy is going to Hawaii soon for a few tours to some kava processing sites and nakamals and hopefully gets to mail back some frozen root and cuttings. Dope dope, back to reading and dog now. :3

So far tonight:
4g Red Vein Bali
4g Malaysian Maeng Da
2g Green Malay
5mg Hydrocodone
100mg Diphenhydramine

Plus only two bong rips until tomorrow. :\ Oh well, I almost always end up smoking much less than I plan to. Plus I already feel pretty awesome from the aforementioned cocktail of goodies. Last night I think I wasted my hydrocodone. It kicked in before my kratom did and I think there was some kind of interaction. Not much euphoria last night but tonight I'm buzzing hard. Peace e'erbody. =D

Blah, 6mg Alprazooooo, 400mg Codeine, 20mg Valyummmm.. My dog got into a fight and broke his fucking jaw, poor baby. He got 2mg Hydromorphone intravenously, however, so he should sleep well tonight. Soon as he wakes up tomorrow I'ma feed him 2mg Alprazo and get his jaw wired. Goddamn, why a Chiweenie would fight a Pitbull is beyond me, but this dude has balls of fucking steel, didn't cry once.. Fucking beast.

45mg oxy snorted, 20mg oxazepam, 700mg carisoprodol, 10mg hydrocodone, 100mg tramadol. Feel nice and floaty but fear I may nod out and miss most of the high. Que sera sera.

Still running on 90,g diclaz, a metadone eaarlier, and getting stoned whole time
pipe tobacco as usual, just getting stoned too, Really stoned.

Edit: Im nearing my limit of half a pt tonight. Time to go smoke!

45mg oxy snorted, 20mg oxazepam, 700mg carisoprodol, 10mg hydrocodone, 100mg tramadol. Feel nice and floaty but fear I may nod out and miss most of the high. Que sera sera.

That sounds like a bomb cocktail and I've only tried 3/5 of those droogs. I'd add in a soda to keep me awake lol

I'm just drinking coffee, no benzo today, getting all my tolerances down for tomorrow night. Don't know what activities imma do but I know what droogs imma take.

Its pretty nice, not gonna lie. Which I had a bit more oxy but wont till the weekend. Im drinking apple juice. There is caffeine in there, right? ;)

50mg dextroamphetamine. I use it more as a tool, the high is just a welcomed side effect.

Sounds like a heavenly combination, that's for sure. I could definitely see a little bit of d-amp being useful in that situation, Kittycat5. ;)

Blah, 6mg Alprazooooo, 400mg Codeine, 20mg Valyummmm.. My dog got into a fight and broke his fucking jaw, poor baby. He got 2mg Hydromorphone intravenously, however, so he should sleep well tonight. Soon as he wakes up tomorrow I'ma feed him 2mg Alprazo and get his jaw wired. Goddamn, why a Chiweenie would fight a Pitbull is beyond me, but this dude has balls of fucking steel, didn't cry once.. Fucking beast.

Your dog is a fucking champ. Dedicating my last bong rip to the brave little dude hahaha.

OT:
Took 5mg more Hydrocodone. Drank a beer to loosen up a bit more, now I'm gonna take this final rip. Peace. %)

That's fucked up bruh..
your Dawgs higher then I am
seriously tho hope it's all good
Sippin some medium/dark roast
Comin up on done
bouta roll up got a q last night
fresh pack a smokes
and supposed to be gettin some yayo mIng today

Sadly I'm not high at all, but tomorrow will be a good day coz I'll pick up some h. I'll take a low dose of valium and chase that motherfucking dragon all day long. Yup

600mg gabapentin and half a bowl of LA cheese. feels ok, may take some more gaba later tho.

Woke up and did a huge dab and had some pumpkin pie, some coffee and a cigarette. Today is going to be a good day.

Just popped 2mg sub n 20mg valium. Wondering what I should eat today. A big Mac is tempting. Want to start drinking now but may have to drive later tonight so can't.

Edit: oops. Cracked a cold one. Hot diggity damn though do I feel good. Well worth not taking any sub and hardly any benzo this past week, to feel how I do now.

Last edited:
^Good to see you enjoying yourself man. You probably deserve to get high more than any of us here hahaha.

OT: Just copped a quat. Time to blaze up. =D

I am pretty tore up but it feels fuckin great.
300mgs of Morphine ER (oral)
4mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
50mgs of Doxylamine
Couple bowls of some dank pineapple kush cannabis.
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine (kamel reds)

Didn't mean to upset you homie, just sayin you have more self control with drugs than any of us do. I can relate to you bigtime my dude. I'm a few years younger than you, but your situation sounds a lot like mine. Hopefully there are no hard feelings. Take it easy brotha.

Status
Not open for further replies.