• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old shit, coffee, weed, nicotine, alcohol.

However, I got some N2O paraphernalia in the mail, ballons the other day and the cracker came today. Got em takin away by the cops last time i had the full gear, luckily after id finished the case of chargers. Now all i need is to order another case and im finna do some whippits.

Last edited:
NSFW:
doap-Copy_zps27e07a98.jpg

Think it could be even stronger than the stuff in my previous pic tbh^. But it prob is the same, I'm just taking no prisoners. Dunno why I like saving the best parts of the dope till last same with the dank, the big chunks in the bag on the left being an example of the best parts I'm referring to, the bag on the right has been tucked into b4 pic was taken, 1 g of bomb-herron-blue-magic in one on our right and I'd say half to 3/4 of a g on the one on our left.

+ 10 mg clobazam, + sativa dom. now adding 40 mgs of oxycodone to hopefully bring me out of this heavy sedation, will update in the "reason for editing".

and I go back on oxy alone tomo or next day.

Last edited:
Took to much soma last night made me sick

Dosed my done today an have been smokin steady.
Need to eat then it's time for some caffiene and ciggies.
Most like will be adding some xanax to the mix.

Ykm: damn bro that sucks about the sleep.
and I wish I could get a handgun here but laws are tight in idaho despite being a red state.

NSFW:
doap-Copy_zps27e07a98.jpg

Think it could be even stronger than the stuff in my previous pic tbh^. But it prob is the same, I'm just taking no prisoners. Dunno why I like saving the best parts of the dope till last same with the dank, the big chunk in the bag on our left being an example of the best parts I'm referring to. BAD PHOTO THO, IS WHY IT A BIT BLURRY sozz0.

+ 10 mg clobazam, + sativa dom. now adding 40 mgs of oxycodone to hopefully bring me out of this heavy sedation, will update in the "reason for editing".

and I go back on oxy alone tomo or next day.

Snorting 40 mgs of oxy did bring me out of the H sedation (constantly nodding off). Must be cos Oxy at low doses (40 - 80 is low to me right now) is stimulating, but it's what I usually do if I'm in a deep nod from another opi8 I'll oxy rail my way outta it into a high that has everything but the constant nodding (FK YEAH HOMEBOOOOOOOOY), but it only works if I snort the oxy, if I chew it it makes the sedation more intense.

Feeling fan-fucking-tastic homeys.

Now a bong or 6, shhhh-shha (word up dale gribble 4rom KotH).

Last edited:
dude im a huge dale gribble fan <3

finished smoking up and stuff, getting less intoxicated, gotta get some booze in here at least

Love that show ^. Gonna clean some weed for smoking purposes. Cheaaaaaaaah boy and you don't stop!

Took some valium earlier and had a couple spliffs too. Now for a long night of coffee/mountain dews. Looking forward to having actual fun later this week... I hope

I'm feeling like Jesus on 10mgs of Alprazolam(2mg white slick backs) atm smoking camel Turkish golds.
Caffeine

Last edited:
still nodding from the 80mg methadone i took last night

having no tolerance helps, my face is red itchy tho -- main reason i never abused opiates regularly couldnt stand side effects, antihistamines arent enuff I guess

Edit: I think all the cimetidine I took helped extend it so,,, nods are leavin me brb tizanidine

Last edited:
Have a lovely crack Cocaine buzz going, smoked probably .3gs myself.
10mgs of Alprazolam which has me pretty chilled out but I'm not sloppy or anything just feel great.

To be continued.... Lmao

Still itchin and smoking more tobacco than I should (tryina quit) and letting the nods keep coming. Might get some purple dank tonight, or tomorrow. Either way I know there's a 2g bag with my name on it (literally). I've never been this high on something for so long since I ate a lot of hash oil or ate a much larger dose than intended of DOx sold as LSD. The overindulgence feelllllls weird, not something I get to do typically. Just take what scraps I can get to get by. <3

Sober on mmt, except for a couple of benzos but that does not count..

I'm floatin' on Corona Fam's, Colt 45's, and sweet Xanax, and to top it all off concentrated THC.

Stoned smoking a big joint of some old school (but dank) super skunk. I can finally relax after 2 rough days of exams =D

Status
Not open for further replies.