• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
20mg oxy, 150 tramadol, 30 temazepam and 10 dexedrine er. Not feeling too much, but only have a bit of tramadol and dexedrine left.

20mg oxy, 150 tramadol, 30 temazepam and 10 dexedrine er. Not feeling too much, but only have a bit of tramadol and dexedrine left.

nice combo man.
I am slight etiz withdrawals, drank heaps + weed last night, didn't sleep. took 20mg MXE this morning.

hang over no sleep. i might do etizolam later tonight so i can zzz

^agreed with you both. I fortunely am Rx'd every 3 months. I alternate with desoxyn, dexidrine and adderall to keep tolerance down and all 3 work great for me. The methamp is by far the .most fun, smooth, euphoric.

OT: the other half of the opana 40, 10mg desoxyn snorted and a 0.125 hslcion snorted w
Mixed with the desox. Something I call zombie dust:)

Damn bruh. Desoxyn, opana, and halcion. I can't think of a better med combo lol. KC5's combo is mouth-watering as well.

OT: Smoking marijuana. I took some kratom too. Today was a long ass day and tomorrow will be just as long. I wish I could drink some beer, but I have class at fucking 8 tomorrow. :p Oh well, gunna knock myself out with bong rips. Peace. %)

My regular dose of coffee (2 "cups"/12oz) and regular dose of diazepam (5mg) to help me work. So pretty much my normal self.

Can't believe the weekend is over already. I'm very much looking forward to the next one. Even if it just means another paycheck that will go into savings.

I wish I had a good dope hook still... Twould be a treat

6 mg Dilaudid - railed
30 mg Focalin - railed
12.5 mg Hydroxyzine - orally
1 night of missed sleep - drug aided(lol)
1 brain with SEVRE adhd - courtesy of Mom (lol again)

Yeah, I think I'm pretty messed up about now.

I'm actually pretty high right now. For some reason the kratom hit me hard tonight lol. Nodding off a bit, ready to go to sleep. Need to be awake in less than 7 hours. I got a feeling after another bong rip or two I'll end up passing out whether I choose to or not hahaha. Good night everyone. %)

Yeah for DMT vapes! My mom stole my oil burners and took em to the fireman down the street, along with my 4-aco-dmt. She was in manic mode, im just out 75mg I was saving and saving. Yet I dont get her neglecting to grab the moxy right next to it. I finished that stuff off, 5-meo-MiPT as it was just novel for me.

Woke up, had my pipe tobacco, still feeling ok from diclaz yesterday so ill put that dose off, 20mg methadone (low tol, will do somethhg, maintaining @ 5 lope pills which is pussy) and a little stoned later. If it werent the 'done today would blow. Might get some rum later, make my last bit of diclaz stretch. On half doses for now.

added in 25-30 diclaz. like, i can nod on this. itching like nuts i love it, gettun plenttya tobacco and indica too

I feel great, about to smoke another camel Turkish gold listening to Gucci Mane.
.25gs of some quality Tar Heroin (smoked)
Camel Turkish golds
Caffeine (Redbull+coca-cola)

60 mgs oxy (big dose for me now) and a lot of swazi but gonna make it 80 (chew 20 mgs more cos ynot). feeling supreme.

2mg suboxone, 10-20mg adderall xr, 25-35mg methamphetamine, a bowl of weed with a tiny bit of wax on top, a sip of moonshine, and of course my cigs.

Feeling pretty good and very stoned, craving more opiates like I always do on Alprazolam haha
5mgs of alprazolam (oral)
.30gs of smoked Tar Heroin so far
Caffeine

Feel pretty rad. Buncha Dexedrine, little Lorazepam, my neighbor is getting divorced so I thought I'd halp out, ended up being there nearly 3 hours moving shit, had to literally plead with her not to give me cash. Oh well, I got a free knife and an old ass VHS pr0no, LOL. Some kinky bondage shit, rly blew my goddamn mind..

^You weren't the one fucking your hot neighbor were you?

OT: Sitting in my new loft. Sans gf. Feels weird but I think it's for the best. Temporary but gives me time to figure out my life situation. Took 10mg oxy 30 min ago, dabbing on some Jillybean shatter.

Smoking weed
and drinking this huge ass bottle of yuengling lolol.
It's 32 ounces... and to think I had to pay $5 bucks this weekend for a 12 oz at a warehouse.
THANK GOD I was fucked up on ketamine and only bought four of them, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.