• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuuckk i had like 12h of exams today and just got out, that was too much but I did it. =D
Smoking a FAT L right now to finally relax, also drinking some red wine, my back was killin me.

You're in med school right 4mesm? Can't imagine that workload and still gettin high on the reg. You must be a real trooper

Yeah its pretty hard, especially because i moved to another country and shit. I've never really had a problem with weed and studying in the past but when you also have to get used to a new lifestyle and all that, the rutine that med requires here its difficult to accomplish.

EDIT: Think im gonna roll a hash joint now cause i really wanna get stonned now and even my teachers told us to do whatever the fuck we want today, anything but open a book lol

Last edited:
Fk being dopesick in Idaho must suck ^ in winter.

You hit it 100%a my nikka
Cold 24/7 365 goose bumps all that shit man night blow I wake up from being sweaty and sOaked from wd while it's well below freezing outside all day 4°f when I went to work

Topham: yeah man everything is still covered in snow here I'm the valley of my place and roaD's are solid ice and mountains lookin all wavy my g.
yk how the pooch?
need coke!!!!

All you fucker in school aRe doing it right,
I need to get a better job and some fuckin classes

All aboard the BZD train! Boizeeeee gtf down here mane, I'm tawkin' bout mainlining a speedbawl witcha! :D
OT; Going to eat more valyumm, crack this Familiar, smoke a junt, and do an ungodly amount of math/art hometwerk. School fucking blows, broj.. Aside the ladies, I hate it.
He's doing great, btw! Not sure how this little bastard is so tough but he earned that Hydromorphone / Alprazo like a mfer..

Gimme a speed bawl and some wwwooorrrrrkkkk!

Back at the coke walk! Fuckin fuck boises lame drug scene..
school is missed on my end for many reasons plus my wheels are spinnin to rim.

We go hydro bawls and we all three be buzzin solid

My Gorilla has had 100mg of tramadol and 30 mg of Codeine. He seems cool. More in a few hours.

Don't give your pets drugs. Swervin owf some Familiars, need moar bzd's.. Definitely would slam some caine right about now.. Ready to have meh ket..

My Gorilla has had 100mg of tramadol and 30 mg of Codeine. He seems cool. More in a few hours.

Ffs. Its u ESSAI. Who ever thought up that pet and swim shit doesn't know the most basic principles of criminal law.

High ass fuck off oral oxy - the rx'd dose finally! I don't take it any other way anymore ever. It the best next to id imagine IV oxynorm ampoules.

Word toptop idle hands make for devils work or whatever the saying is.

Also blazing strong and fresh swazi gold. + loprazolam and clobazam - dont really consider em drugs y i mention em last lol.

Last edited:
I am obliterated, catchhing some lovely NOD action
150mgs of Morphine
smoked a point of some fire Tar
Nicotine camel turkish gukdd
100mgs of Doxylamine

Last edited:
Took 5mg of diazepam and spent the evening smoking dope.
Listening to Miles Davis' Kind of Blue and needless to say it sounds extremely good.

yah that shit is nice oral. pharmaceutical methamphetamine - desoxyn - nice find indeed.

i am real drunk, smoking all the weed i have, make a mish tomorrow pick up some more. fuk every1 is dry atm though - shit's tough. really

^agreed with you both. I fortunely am Rx'd every 3 months. I alternate with desoxyn, dexidrine and adderall to keep tolerance down and all 3 work great for me. The methamp is by far the .most fun, smooth, euphoric.

OT: the other half of the opana 40, 10mg desoxyn snorted and a 0.125 hslcion snorted w
Mixed with the desox. Something I call zombie dust:)

I always wondered if I'd meet a case of a rx holder. Nice to meet you, long live the Gonzo!

still itching some from methadone from earlier
some diclaz
indica man

tryina not fall asleep over here after every hit

long live the Gonzo! what do you mean by "meet a case of a rx holder"? just curious. NIce to meet you also Professer!

Added a hash joint to my mix and feeling all right all right all right:)

Smoked 2 spliffs, kind of getting a little tired of joints, can't wait to pick a new bong next week. Joints/spliffs are great but sometimes a bong its necessary.

Smoked 2 spliffs, kind of getting a little tired of joints, can't wait to pick a new bong next week. Joints/spliffs are great but sometimes a bong its necessary.

Prefer blunts wif my weed. The blunt itself is the tobacco, so no need to add it.

I am on my level fa show jamming out to some music atm and smoking on some Camel Turkish golds..
.25gs of some great quality smoked Tar Heroin so far, plan on smoking some more =D
11mgs of Alprazolam so far.
35mgs of Hydrocodone
50mgs of Doxylamine
caffein (sweet tea)

Status
Not open for further replies.