• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Questions on hot railing meth

^ just to be clear, it didn't escape me that it was meant as a joke. It just seemed to be at the expense of the person you were responding to and I found it odd you'd say only Adderall was lame, not meth too.

If that's not how you meant for it to come across, great :)
Now, let's get back to the topic at hand.

I don't understand what your question is here. sounds like you knowledge is pretty spot on though i don't get the bong aspect. When i hotrail i use a 1 hitter like the one in your picture. I heat up the thick end (the end with the bowl piece) with a jet lighter or torch. wait till it's glowing red and boom! (snort a little bit above the meth or else it will melt on your counter). Good luck, stay safe. I must say other than shooting this is my favorite ROA. I'm a shooter and i can't resist doing a hotrail from time to time when i have a decent amount.

Thanks for the info very helpful. My only concern is snorting actual liquid or non molten powder. Any recommendations to avoid this?

Ugh, just make sure it's only vapor getting sucked up that stem and you don't accidentally snort any liquid... WORST PAIN EVER.

(I was incredibly drunk and don't recall the specific details on how I managed to do that, sorry)
If you wait too long after heating the tube to rail the subatance, it won't all turn into vapour some or all will remain liquid. That's how that happens.
Hot railing is by far the most interesting and effective way i've found to consume substances. DMT hot rails are amazing!

I've always wanted to do this... I do meth once in a blue moon(luckily i'm not an upper person, so usually like to get some and have a fun day or two then go to sleep...like my sleep and food too much to do the shit all the time.) I've smoked, snorted, and shot( shooting being the best of course, smoking is fun but turns me into a FEIND with it, I can actually control it with shooting it strangely enoughthough, smoking not so much.) But on the topic of hot railling for people who have done it, does it give you a rush such as IV'ing it?? And does it last longer than smoking it since you are also snorting it at the same time?? Or is it like just smoking where it can get really fiendish?

Basing this off the one time ive dond a hotrail when I wasn't already smoked out of my mind, you do get a rush but not like iving, more like taking a ginormous hit before you really had a tolerance. It does keep you high for longer, its meth so its moreish no matter what, but its less so than say packing a gram in a pookie and sucking it dry.

Only drug in the world where smoking takes you dowmhill faster than slamming. A gram can last me 3 hours or 3 days depending on if I have rigs.