• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Questions on hot railing meth

Tweekend1122

Greenlighter
I have been using meth recreationally for a couple years and I have been wanting to try hot rails. I usually do a mix of smoking and snorting when I get my tweek on. I have seen some vids of people using bongs to hot rail. I was wondering is there a special bong out there for this or can most bongs be converted and if so how? Here is a link to one of the ones I am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuLtlFxy8Rc

Also if using just a glass one hitter like this one

https://www.google.com/search?q=gla...clear-trumpet-one-hitter%2Fd-35866%2F;900;600

Are you heating the end that is in the bottom right corner?
None of the people I know use meth have never hot railed before so this is a whole thing for me.

As far as I know (Ive never done it), you take like a pyrex crack pipe and heat it up with a torch till it's super hot then rail a line of meth. When the meth hits the hot glass it will vaporize and you'll inhale the vapours.

Yep, heat the end in the bottom right corner. You can't use a lighter, it won't get hot enough. Use a jet lighter or a mini butane. Something with blue flame. Heat it for a minute or more.
Chop up your doobage really fine and line it up.
Don't snort it straight up and down, come at it from an angle.
Preform this on a granite top or something similar that won't melt.
Blow out a gigantasaurus cloud and float on.

I've always wanted to do this... I do meth once in a blue moon(luckily i'm not an upper person, so usually like to get some and have a fun day or two then go to sleep...like my sleep and food too much to do the shit all the time.) I've smoked, snorted, and shot( shooting being the best of course, smoking is fun but turns me into a FEIND with it, I can actually control it with shooting it strangely enoughthough, smoking not so much.) But on the topic of hot railling for people who have done it, does it give you a rush such as IV'ing it?? And does it last longer than smoking it since you are also snorting it at the same time?? Or is it like just smoking where it can get really fiendish?

^Your post actually describes how my habit used to be. Snorting meth is a waste. Smoking it always ends with me scraping every little white flake I can find and trying desperately to get a hit and just get a little higher. But with injecting I would be good with 1 shot per day and maybe a bowl or two to keep going. Hahaha but fuck meth it just doesn't appeal to me anymore though I'll always have a soft spot for all you tweakers out there.=D

... But on the topic of hot railling for people who have done it, does it give you a rush such as IV'ing it?? And does it last longer than smoking it since you are also snorting it at the same time?? Or is it like just smoking where it can get really fiendish?

Well, I've never IV'ed anything, so I guess I'm not the best for reference...but if you do a big hot rail, that usually took care of me for quite a few hours without even thinking about wanting to smoke a bowl. At the end of my use, I strictly used meth rectally, as it is the closest to IV you can get. Never even thought about smoking after I started that. I digress...but yeah, hot rails give a helluva good rush. And are pretty neat.

Haven't heard about this method in a long time its actually quite effective. Hard on the nostrils though.

Just take a torch and heat the bottom of the pyrex tube till its red hot. Glass would let the heat travel pretty far up the tube I would imagine possibly resulting in a badly burnt nose so avoid using a glass tube. Make a rail then take the red hot tube with the cool end up one nostril(duh obviously the red end doesn't go up the nose) then run the red hot part along the rail while simultaneously sniffing the vapour that the powder turns into. That's about it just make sure as soon as you heat the tube you have the rail ready to sniff so it doesn't have time to cool down.

It takes practice but when perfected is a very fun way to do Meth that's In between snorting and smoking.

Last edited:
Ugh, just make sure it's only vapor getting sucked up that stem and you don't accidentally snort any liquid... WORST PAIN EVER.

(I was incredibly drunk and don't recall the specific details on how I managed to do that, sorry)

wonder how ya cook mdpv bong water? And how u get the mdpv resin from the glass tube?

Sounds like a way to really burn the insides of your sinuses.

Sure..
Smoking it makes it through so well.
But the image of the water coming up is still quite vivid.
If that happens, it would definitely burn you like hell, I guess.8o

I find it so much easier to pop adderrall. I cannot stand the aspect of dealing with illegal drugs. I.E. I have no dealer and don't wish to find one.
I'm in the medical field, so I know who the legal dealers are.

I find it so much easier to pop adderrall. I cannot stand the aspect of dealing with illegal drugs. I.E. I have no dealer and don't wish to find one.
I'm in the medical field, so I know who the legal dealers are.

Adderal has nothing on Meth. Apples and oranges. Like Night and day. You get the point. Guess its fun to snort when your 15 and think its the greatest thing ever plus it makes you 100× cooler than the square kids who don't snort drugs before class. Well in your mind anyways.

Adderal has nothing on Meth. Apples and oranges. Like Night and day. You get the point. Guess its fun to snort when your 15 and think its the greatest thing ever plus it makes you 100× cooler than the square kids who don't snort drugs before class. Well in your mind anyways.

Don't ruin my entire highschool experience on a DRUG site.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha ohhhhh I hate myself.

Her comment was irrelevant to the thread, yes. But methamphetamine is a toxic, damaging drug both physically and mentally. If someone chooses not to do it then I'm happy for them and I'm sure as fuck not going to talk down to them for not doing a "cool" drug like meth. I'll always be an addict and definitely understand the pull drugs like meth and heroin have but wouldn't wish what I've gone through on my worst enemy.

Ya, addies have nothing on Meth that's for damn sure. I got 60 10mg scripted for a while back when I was in my early twenties before I tried Meth and the bottle would be gone in about 5/6 days with me snorting 10+ a day, there still fun though, hadn't had any kind of upper in forever and got 2 15mg XR adderal and snorted em' a couple weeks ago(I know there way better ate or plugged) and since it's been so long I felt pretty good, had also taken a break from my Subs and had gotten a 100mg ABG Morphine and banged that about an hour after the Adderal, felt pretty good...and waaay off topic here but does anyone know why the 100mg ABG Morphines don't Gel up really like the 30's do? Anyway, Jackie Peyton you should get your legal dealers to write you a legal script of Desoxyn(Methamphetime) since you don't do illegal drugs, but probly would be hard to get unless you are friends with your doctor.

If she prefers Adderall to meth that's probally a good thing Ha. Meth is way more addictive and stronger meaning harder on the body. Even pure stuff can make a person nuts after a while. Someone who does Hot Rails of meth isn't going to get anything from ADHD medication. Like I said the two drugs are somewhat similar in the way they work on the brain but also totally different ball games in terms of euphoric effects and also side effects.

Maybe it would be as if we would compare heroin with plain prescribed painkillers, like codeine perhaps..

Last edited:
Yea erikman pretty much. I was just saying telling a meth user to switch to adderall is like telling a heroin addict to start taking codeine instead of heroin.

And rhun you've taken what I said completely out of context. Meth isn't "cool", neither is adderall why would drugs make you cool. I made a joke about people who snort drugs thinking they are cool but really they are the only ones thinking that. Its just a joke the others seem to have gotten.

METH IS BAD M,kay don't do it.

Now see Thats Harm reduction right here Rhun. haha I kid I kid