• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ecstasy / 1 pill) - 3rd time - Sleep is the cousin of death!

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
My third time taking ecstasy was two days after the second time taking it and was the same pill as my second time which was cut with meth where i felt the greatest iv ever felt in my entire life. This time i didnt feel as great.

Just woke up from a nap and took the pill at around 7:00-7:30pm and felt it like 20-30min later. I started to get that warm fuzzy feeling of euphoria and i was just relaxing in the comfort of my own home watching the tv show ridiculousness.

I was waiting to feel the same way i felt the first time where i felt so amazing i thought i was in heaven but that amazing unique feeling never really came. Id say it was about half the experience than it was compared to that last time. It was still pretty enjoyable though and came down at around midnight.

After i came down i took a shower and got in bed but i was afraid of falling asleep because my friend said that ther had been people that have fallen asleep on these particular pills and they never woke up. Could have been false information but why take the risk??? ...

I snapchatted one of my friends and i said "took a pill... afraid to fall asleep" and another one saying "afraid ill never wake up :/" or something like that.

Thats my third time doing ecstasy! :)

Not much of a story but thanks for reading!