• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

Sounds a bit like a fentanyl type synthetic opioid to me fast acting, short lasting and lacking in euphoria although id give it a go if it was cheap enough never really hear about RC opiates myself and have yet to try any.

Opioids*

Opiates are opium alkaloids. That would be morphine, codeine, thebaine and a few others. Opioids are any drugs that have activity at the opioid receptors. All opiates are opioids, but very few opioids opiates!

I know i get what your saying, anything synthetic is tech an opioid natural ones are the opiates ;)

Not stuff like Mitragynine though, the active ingredient in Kratom, natural as well, but not present in opium, so not an opiate!

I just finished my 3 weeks binge on this substance (ie. redosing every 40 minutes, or every 3 hours of sleep when I was woken up by the withdrawal symptoms).
I'm now stopping because it cost me way too much money I now owe to my financial institution.

I'm starting the withdrawal, it seems more symptomatic than my previous kratom 4-year addiction withdrawal (particularly the RLS), or maybe I don't remember well enough how bad it was.
The worst symptom during all my previous withdrawals has always been RLS, seems to be no different this time. Cholinergic symptoms (tears, runny nose, yawning) were quite intense in the beginning compared to my previous wd, indicating that U-47700 is quite anticholinergic. Those seem to have faded for now, I'm not sure if it's due to my wd cocktail or not.
I'm currently using my usual withdrawal recipe (Etizolam, Gabapentin [magic for RLS], Imodium, e-cig and weed) and it's working quite well (as of now) for the U-47700 withdrawal.

I will edit this post in the future if I find out new particularities of the U-47700 withdrawal.

There are nearly no reports on the effects of U-47700, want to comment on that as well? ;)

Good luck with your withdrawal, you can do it!

Still sitting on this one, with all the holiday stuff going on, it'll probably be a bit until I get a taste of it. Maybe I'll actually write a coherent TR on this one :p

There are nearly no reports on the effects of U-47700, want to comment on that as well? ;)

Well, for me the effects were really quite similar to traditional opioids (opioid euphoria basically). I didn't notice respiratory depression from the doses I was taking (27 mg in nasal spray at the end of my addiction). I have doubts about the supposed kappa agonist effects. It's very short-acting (at the beginning I would redose every hour, at the end I was timing myself to dose every 40 minutes).

Last edited:
For painkilling properties....could it be compared to kratom or AH-7921....

3 hours before WD kicks in?
Wow.
Interesting to read about, but I doubt I'll touch it.

Who am I kidding? Mail order opioids + an opiophile is only gonna go one way.

The point is that there's absolutely no reason to disapprove of new drugs unless your reasoning is based on facts, such as toxic metabolites etc. Which doesn't seem to be the case here at all.

That is completely silly. The reason (from a HR perspective) for not taking RCs isn't because you can prove that they're harmful, it's simply because there isn't enough evidence to indicate that they're not. You may even be able to (reasonably) assume they're probably safe - but the fact is, if you don't want to take unnecessary risks, then you're obviously better off taking drugs that have a proven track-record, than ones that are yet to stand the test of time.

Don't get me wrong, I've taken plenty of RCs. But to attempt to insinuate they're as safe as drugs with a good track-record, just because they haven't been proven to be toxic, is fucking retarded.

The point is you can't suggest that this or any other RC is supposedly safe because there doesn't seem to be any toxic metabolite and its structure seems "safe". The analogy that opioids now used in medicine were once untested as well is simply dangerous here. Heroin was thought to be a great treatment for morphine addiction until people realised it was as much or even more addictive. You can't predict all the effects this substance may have. If it worked that simple, clinical trials would last a few months before releasing a new drug onto the market. Even between two compounds differing by one functional group there may be differences changing safety margin. In this case we don't even know much about the toxicity of any related compounds.

Also, ingesting untested chemicals is much different from suggesting to other people that they're safe. If anyone takes an RC, they should be aware of potential risk.