Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Best Hydrocodone Experience Ever

seahawks168

Bluelighter
I'm a pretty experienced user of opiates, and it is the night before my birthday, so I wanted to get the most out of my 7.5/325 norcos.
T-45 i took about 100mg dxm
T-20 i took .5mg ativan with 50mg benadryl and a tums
T-0 took the goodies. 26.25mg hydro

After 20 minutes i started to feel a slight buzz and was getting excited. I got my vape, which i continued to smoke throughout the duration of my high, and let me tell you it was amazing. I felt an intense euphoria and nodded for 2 hours straight. The euphora lasted this entire time. Throughout my experience I have never had the high last so long and so pronounced. Best birthday ever.
I guess the point of this post is to say that the potentiation method I used was by far the best I have ever tried, and do reccommend it for anyone trying to get the most out of their stash.
Stay safe and have fun!

- GoHawks

Just so you know...

I have only ever had really shitty and intensely distressing experiences with the concomitant use of opioids and CNS depressants—which includes most sedatives and hypnotics—such as benzodiazepines (like Ativan, say). Indeed, these combinations seem only a fool-proof and foolhardy way to potentiate an opioid's effects to a scarily-greater and frightful level.

Therefore, it seems irresponsible for one to advocate, advise, suggest, imply, encourage, recommend, or ballyhoo to others the combined use of multiple depressants—most especial of these unfortunate mixtures involving a μ- or δ-opioid receptor agonist—without at least appending an advisory caveat or warning of a potentially fatal—or at best uncomfortable and disquieting—drug interaction that may likely result.

Perhaps I am an anomaly or maybe my negative experiences were merely the result of my having been more nervous than the drug concoction was noxious, but the last time I mixed downers with opioids produced nothing but unmitigated anxiety and insufferable dread. This was the only time I thought I was going to physically die from a drug (and believed it). What had spurred this seemingly death-defying, injudicious jaunt on drugs was a orally-administered 25mg dose of oxycodone, followed by 2 shots 40% ABV vodka roughly 1.5 hr later. Having grown dissatisfied and unimpressed with the level of narcotizing effect I had achieved, I then punctuated the oxycodone with an oral dose of 1.0mg triazolam 3 hr after the vodka had been drank.

Everything went to shit after taking the triazolam. It was, it seems now in retrospect, tantamount to dousing a flame with kerosene. Before the triazolam, I was having moderate mioisis, faint euphoria, mild sedation, and not a single nod to speak of. After the triazolam, my pupils were the size of pinpoints, my breathing had become incredibly shallow and labored, my body limp and loose as if I'd inhaled diethyl ether, had one uncontrollable head nod after the other (as if my cranium were playing an arduous match of tug-of-war with gravity) , a profoundly powerful inability to remain awake, profuse vomiting, inconsolable nausea, panic attacks, and a most unsettling conviction that I would die if my will to remain awake and ambulatory were to wane and I give in to the ever increasingly puissant urge to shut my eyelids and sleep. Luckily (for me anyway), I didn't become a casualty; another doped-up young fool who tripped and fell face forward into the yawning grave too early from wanton drug abuse and unchecked hedonism.

I truly believed that I was going to die that awful night from respiratory depression. I'd need plain madness to repeat this mistake and pure malice to suggest it.

^Agreed about mixing multiple CNS depressants. Opiates, benzos, and alcohol especially should be avoided mixing in anyway. You may be able to get away with it a bunch of times but it only takes ONE time to lose your life, and that's just not worth risking honestly. I will say in defense of the OP that he only took .5mg lorazepam which even for someone with no benzo tolerance is quite benign. Still, it's not safe to mix benzos and opiates. I'm guilty of doing it a few times though. Every experienced drug user is...

On a brighter note, I remember my favorite opiate high I ever had was from 15mg hydrocodone. I had gone out to the club one night with some friends and took 15mg adderall before hand and probably had like 5 or 6 drinks. After I went home I took the hydro and 100mg diphenhydramine. After smoking some weed, I proceeded to nod out blissfully into the most euphoric opiate high I've ever had for FOUR straight hours! I kept thinking, "Maybe I should go to sleep now," but I was still so euphoric that I felt like it would be a waste. Once the bliss faded and I was just nodding, I headed to bed and slept like a baby for 10 hours.

Be careful with opiates though. Keep em to an every now and then thing. Physical dependence is no joke and the path is a slippery downward slope. Stay safe man. Peace. %)

Jeez guys with all the "I took 10mg of xanax and 5 shots of dope and it was awesome!"... this ain't shit, if anything it IS a responsible example for combining these drugs because of the dosages taken, he understands his tolerance to the opiate, primarily focused on that, and took peripheral doses of potentiating drugs. .5mg ativan is perfectly fine for a low tolerance experience- same with the diphen and the DXM (well 100mg is a lil high, but not too bad)

All in all this person obviously took Harm Reduction into account when dosing.

Smoking Cannabis Apperently Inhibits the Liver EXACT SAME WAY AS GRAPEFRUIT Hence Grapefruit Having Such MIXED REVIEWS Among Many Many Other things like expectation of stronger effects when it does Slightly But More Better At Making Certain Substances Last Longer.

Smoking Cannabis Apperently Inhibits the Liver EXACT SAME WAY AS GRAPEFRUIT Hence Grapefruit Having Such MIXED REVIEWS Among Many Many Other things like expectation of stronger effects when it does Slightly But More Better At Making Certain Substances Last Longer.
uhhhh, no it doesn't, sure it has effects on enzymes (as all drugs do) but grapefruit is known as a potentiator and weed something for synergy, not necessarily potentiation.