• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Can't trip off ambient

Ambien as in zolpidem lol
Unfortunately I really don't know if I have the will power to stay off benzos for a month gonna try going benzo free a week then dosing once per week after that and when I have panic attacks of course.

you've posted quite a few threads on benzos recently haven't you? panic attacks suck and i commiserate with you on that point, but it doesn't seem like you're doing yourself any favours with excessive consumption (rebound symptoms are awful).

i would always advise a taper under medical supervision, w/d's from this stuff isn't pretty.

Took 10mg melatonin last night 5mg of ambien this morning had relaxed valium feeling and really specific dreams..

@Keeping I tend to have a panic attack, take the recommended dose, get calmed down, get bored, then take too much.
@Nom de Plume One of the most accurate descriptions to having a good amount of benzos/ambien

Even if you had no benzo tolerance you most likely wouldn't "trip out". I've taken 60mg orally (higher BA than snorting) at once with no tolerance to GABAa agonists & just got annoying double vision.

It will take a couple months for your tolerance to go almost back to none but you will likely have somewhat of a permanent tolerance that will build fast. I was clean from opiates for a couple months & could get high from 1 bag of heroin but after a few days of use I was doing 6-8 bag shots like before at the peak of my tolerance

i see your point dude I'm just chillin on 10mg ambien feeling a xanax like effect content, I've realized its not as much for tripping but more for relaxing into a nice sleep