• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD, 125 ug - minor and ancient experience - Timing might have been a bit off...

RTrain

Bluelighter
Been hanging on to these 5 Beatles, Sargent Pepper's styled tabs I had for a while now. Believe them to be 125 ug, from the research I was able to do, I know it was between 105-135.

So was out last night, bachelor party began with drinks/food, then to a hockey game, then afterwards to a bar for a few more hours. So its about midnight, most people are going home, The bachelor and a few other guys want to go to the strip club, me and my ride back in from the city are planning on attending the strip clubs, as well. On the way home we are pretty drunk and start talking about doing something a little crazier instead, like taking the LSD I mentioned to my friend that I had at my home. He was not 100% on it, but I was full go, that is probably the #1 issue with why the trip was a mehhh, at best.

So we both dosed around half a tab, because he didn't want to be up forever and I wanted to be in the same boat as him. We had his place to chill but only until like 5 am was it cool there, so around 4 hours from when we dropped it initially.

Well anyway the 12 tab had us both feeling pretty good, laughing over non sense and all that good stuff, maybe 1/2 hour after we felt the stuff we dosed again, me probably another 1/2 tab and him not much more, tops 1/4 tab more.

So we chilled for another 2 hours or so and everything was cool, then he just pulled the rug out from under my feet. He is just like "i'm going to sleep, you alright to drive", and I put in some effort to persuade him to do something with me, not sure what would've worked. Whatever the case he never really tripped as hard as I do, whether from dose or general sensitivity he just didn't seem to be overly impressed. (I do feel I get above average effects from psychedelics, from past experiences of taking LSD years ago and Psilocybin over the years, as well. Usually it was the psilocybin that I couldn't handle, but the LSD hasn't been tried in a looong time.)

ME, on the otherhand, was just hitting my plateau when I was sent on my way home at around 3 or 330 in the am, only about 2 hours into this acid trip.

I won't get into the details too much because I were shady at best, but I know it was a whole hell of a project driving home from a place that is literally 1-1.25 miles away and I have driven 100s of times. Now there are backroads I took, which I someone got lost in and for a moment of time was driving down 1 ways, like I was in a completely unknown area, not my hometown.

I apparently made it home, because the next memory I have is what seems like me waking up in bed and it being about 2 hours later, 5a. At this point I am just tripping to a level I can't remember ever reaching. Crazy visuals are just non stop, but I also am in a state of pure insanity. Nothing makes sense, I feel like I am in a completely different world. I have no idea what to make of the situation, I feel I have lost it or am dying, so its not cool. At 1 point I think I was trying to gather my shit together (keys, wallet, shoes, etc....all strewn about the room), since I was convinced I had lost my mind and needed to go to the hospital. I thik at this point the very peak of it all fell off, I was still very much involved, but gathered myself and popped a few ativans and a xanax, Unfortuantely my tolerance to those is kinda high, but they do help maintain some normalcy.

I might've gotten some more sleep at that point out of sheer exhaustion, then woke up in no more than an hour still thoroughly tripping. I take Suboxone regularly, making this an odd situation. I know I took some early in the morning to top off for the trip, but dosed again at this point to feel better. At this point I am still getting decent visuals and my mind is all out of sorts, but I can think reasonably and am able to take an inventory on things like my possessions and my car (undamaged, fortuantely). Trying to recall events from the last 3 hours seems almost impossible and still is very cloudy. Really all I recall is 1 distinct memory of me driving down a dead end, which I can't for the life of me think of why its all I remember.

After that lied in bed from about 7 to 1030, then just said screw it I gotta get up and get out of the house, because I am alright to drive at this point but not to conversate with family in the house. So I run out the door, drive around for about 2 hours, go on a 30 min hike in which I knock back a whisky and coke I made in a McD's cup (also ate a double ch burger from there to get something in me) and at this point I feel fine to return to my home and society. I play it off as a late night from the bachelor party and just general drunking nonsense as to any odd things I did last night and my coming in at a ridiculous hour. More sleep at this point, wake up around 6p, feeling much better. I a little off.

All in all the trip was not awful. Too intense and with noone to relate to on most the plateau was not much fun and honestly dangerous. But I survived unscathed. I was definitely freaking out for a bit and almost sure the commies had taken over and that was the way things were gonna be from here on out, but I got past it without too much issue. I wouldn't call it a bad trip, just poorly planned and done a pis poor timing. It 730p now, I feel pretty good, eating a real meal of some pizza. Probably need to knockback a couple vitamins, find some veggies that might make me feel better, and figure I will be mostly AOK by tomorrow morning after a real night of sleep.

We only ended up taking 1-3/4 of the 5 tabs I had, I figure I actually took more than a whole 1, so my buddy prob took little less. I won't let this dissuade from trying to enjoy these remaining tabs in a more controlled environment with someone/s more down for a serious trip, probably taking less this time.

Would you be able to post a pic of the tabs? I recently got some Beatles tabs as well but they turned out to be an RC.