The cycle log thread

I'm certain it's the anadrol causing the problem atm. It's too soon for deca to be causing any issue imo.
I'm not getting any itchy nips or noticeable water retention (it's there but I still look lean).

What would the exact balance be? Do you mean that my body wants a balance between test/estrogen in the same ratio as if it were at homeostasis/not on gear at all?
Shouldn't just jumping on an Ai prevent the anadrol from causing this issue until I can see how the deca is going to effect me. Never had issues with deca before, this tends to happen post cycle in my experiance.

I'm going to drop the drol regardless, I've taken 4 shits today and have ate about 2500-3k calories (the best food intake day I've had since I started drol)

I can't eat, sleeps are weird as fuck, constant shitting, nausea... Gonna go on Superdrol starting tomorow

Anadrol DOES NOT AROMATIZE (so taking an AI above, that?s sort of pointless) and does NOT bind the progesterone receptor AT ALL. Renowned organic chemist Patrick Arnold once noted it could bind the ER directly because it has an acidic A-ring, and the data seems to confirm this.

There is some mention of Androgen:Estrogen ratio on GH15, I've had a search but cant find it.. sorry..!!

Why not leave the Sdrol for a while until everything settles down...

Shot I forgot adrol doesn't aromatise... It is causing the problem though I've only ever had acne during pct, never in the second week.
I think I will stop orals and see how I get on for the next few weeks.
Might order some Accutane, I know it's harsh as fuck I'm fully aware of the dangers of it, but it apparently has a high likelyhood of preventing future outbreaks.
I'll Deffo be using 20mg a day when I bite the bullet and jump on tren

Been off the drol 1 day, managed to eat a quarter pounder burger, 20 nuggets, large fries then #100g of cashews in 1 sitting. That's about as much as I've aye in a full day since I started the anadrol...

Nolys how many times you ran anadrol mate?

I ask as I was thinking about adding an oral for the last 4 weeks of my cycle as a finisher

I'm looking for all out size and have never tried anadrol, done dbol a few times

other than that I was maybe thinkig about sdrol

Nolys how many times you ran anadrol mate?

I ask as I was thinking about adding an oral for the last 4 weeks of my cycle as a finisher

I'm looking for all out size and have never tried anadrol, done dbol a few times

other than that I was maybe thinkig about sdrol

Oxymetholone is ideal at single digit body fat%, and is used in the last few weeks pre-comp to volumize skeletal muscle...

I'd go high doses epistane as my finishing compound to dry out any water put on during blast.

So a hormonal imbalance is what can cause acne? I actually wasn't aware of this at all. I thought it was more to do with how androgenic a particular hormone was rather than a hormonal imbalance. I will get bloods done next week when I'm off work.
Should I maybe try aromasin or adex in the mean time? Is it due to high estrogen? Or exactly what imbalance causes this

Twenty two year old steroid moderator didn't know hormone imbalance can cause acne!?!? WTF

Twenty two year old steroid moderator didn't know hormone imbalance can cause acne!?!? WTF

No all the limited research I have read is more to do with how to do with the androgenic effects of hormones

198lbs, dropped to about 192 on the anadrol but back up now I'm eating properly again looking pretty decent now by no means huge but wel get there. Did a 120kg press on the bench yesterday too, up 15kg from 3 weeks ago

Having a shit start to this cycle, been sick for about 2 weeks, still feeling sick MyMy strength is going up rapidly although I'm not gaining any weight...
Been throwing up most my food and havnt been able to eat in the first place... Need to get some fucking appetite andkkeep it down

Shit really starting to come together now I'm up to 2020 andmmy appetite is finally picking up and going through the roof, I can't stop eating..
Feeling very aggressive in the gym now, refusing not to push out that last rep ect...
People starting to notice me getting bigger, think I will post before and after pics when this cycle is finishediif all goes well.

I'm up 23lbs from 180 to 203. Aiming for 220 but I'll be happy with 215

How's your cycle going?

Last edited:
Mines coming on nicely. Got about 50 days of tren left. Tomorrow is last day on sdrol so hopefully the appetite picks up a bit more. I look forward to taking a break from daily pinning though lol. Quads are fucking huge as they're my main pin spots and they were lagging to me so I'm trying spot injects to stretch fascia. After cruising through Feb and kickin it off again in March I'm gonna try my luck with spot injecting shoulders and pecs as I'll be using less oil so smaller muscles will hold it better.
Weight has gone up from 152 to 172 in the past 10 weeks since I upped test to start things. Tren is keeping things very tight. Im not a watery mess and shoulders look incredible along with veins everywhere

My progress.

2cyjr00.jpg

Pic 1 is after a 6 month Break, 1 week into my cycle.

Pic 2 is at 6 weeks, my weight only started to increase at week 4 or so.

I know I'm not any thing impressive at all atmaactually took a bit of balls to post this though please bear in mind that is only 6 weeks in after a 6 month Break with my gear only kicking in 2 weeks ago.
Currently on 600mg deca and 500mg test.
I'm hoping to gain another 15-20lbs over the next 10 weeks, then taking a few weeks Break and doing a 4-6 week tren and mast cut 350/350 and 250mg test

Ps. I'm a hairy fucker.

Last edited:
Deffo do lol though if I do it breaks meoout in acne for somerreason

What would you say my bf estimate is taking into account bloat from deca and test? Around the 12-14% range or am I underestimating my bf?

What would you say my bf estimate is taking into account bloat from deca and test? Around the 12-14% range or am I underestimating my bf?

Some sign of ab definition, although no shoulder striations... no more than 12%...IMO

If your anything like I was, give it 2 more weeks for size to really kick in.. keep eatin well.

Was thinking that myself I'm happy with 12.

Juat want more mass.

Right on man. Good progress.
I just put on some pants I haven't worn since I started the blast. Kept same waist size prior to blast of 29". The pants have 34" waist and the legs are tight now and they're relaxed fit.... Quadzilla status.

Last edited: