• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MS Contin 360mg, Ritalin 30mg - experienced - Another Pharmaceutical "speedball"

HopCityMurder

Greenlighter
MS Contin 360mg, Ritalin 30mg - experienced - Another Pharmaceutical "speedball"

-Hi, I am HopCityMurder. I have just joined blue light about 30 minutes ago and would like to get straight to typing up trip reports. As this is my first, please forgive me and give me leniency. Kindly correct me if I have done something wrong and let me know how to make it right. With that being said, This trip report is on MS contin and Ritalin.

-8:00am I chew up 6 60mg morphine sulphate, Molinkrodt brand, =360mg (Please note I have an extremely high tolerence to opiates and do not suggest such a high dose for people with lower tolerence to opiates). I then proceed to take 3 Ritalin 10mg orally, brand unknown at the moment, I dont feel like searching it up, =30mg Ritalin (Please note again that combining opiates and amphetamine like drugs is not recommended nor do I suggest inexperienced drug users doing so).

-8:20am I am now feeling the euphoric feeling of the morphine. I feel very light, happy, the "everything is always going to be alright as long as I feel like this all the time" feeling. Add to note, I have not eaten anything since last night at 6pm, Pacific time. I feel very talkative and loving like I always do. 'This morning rocks' is whats going through my mind, just like every other morning I take my morning dose of morphine. Ritalin has not yet taken effect. I decide to paint my daily Graffiti canvas, I have been doing so since I was 16. They help pay the rent and I find it very enjoyable :\ Im having a blast, Listening to 'never had a friend like me' by tupac.

-9:10am I am still painting, I am now feeling the rise of the Ritalin. The speed and thought of where each stroke and what color stroke to use on which part of my canvas is excelerated. My body high from the Morphine is potentiated tremendously, a tingling numb sensation filled with euphoria is rushing throughout my body. I have an extremely clear mind. I feel no sedative effects some people experience from Morphine. Morphine has always had an adverse effect on my body compared to others I know. It has always gotten me amped up and energized, even without an upper added. I feel great. =D I decide to hydrate as I know amphetamine like drugs dehydrate you. I drink 24 fluid ounces of water.

-10:00am I am almost done with my canvas. My body feels amazing, the same euphoric, tingly numb feeling continues and is stronger than previously. I have a very calm mind, my thought process is sped up in a very comfortable way. I enjoy myself and feel very self-accomplished as I look at the end result of my canvas. 'Today is going great' I think to myself. My girlfriend knocks on my door, I open it and am thrown to the ground. I am sexually molested and am loving every bit of it haha. Things proceed to get hotter and we end up in my bedroom. She sees my bottle filled with morphine and ritalin. She asks if she can have 5 Ritalin, I say yes(She is more of an upper type woman, and experienced). She swallows them down and we procceed to have sex for 2 hours straight 8o I have never lasted 2 hours straight! At the end I have not finished, but she has multiple times. Again, I feel so self-accomplished. I can tell she started to feel the Ritalin she took about 45 minutes into intercourse, as things got a whole lot kinkier after lol.

-12:00pm The effects of the sped up comfortable mindset I had earlier starts to slowly taper off. I still feel incredible though. My body high is amazing. Im thinking about how much I love my life and how blessed I am to have a girlfriend like mine. I am blessed to live in the United States instead of a 3rd world country(I pray consistently for them, and I am sorry for bringing religion into this for those who may be offended or simply do not want to hear it). I live in Oakland California in a very distraught neighborhood. I proceed to hear gunshots outside and step outside with my girlfriend to find a 16 year old boy was hit with 3 .32 caliber bullets in a drive by shooting. It is a good neighbor of mine, and I hold him up and hold his hand while waiting for the ambulance. He was extremely mad/paranoid/confused asking me to let him go so he can conceal his pistol in his house 3 units away. I grab his 9mm glock for him and give it to my girlfriend to store in our house until he is able to recover it. I am now feeling very sad to see the reality of the world I live in. My happy 'everything is fine feeling' starts to diminish. The ambulance arrives and takes him. I go back inside my house with my gf.

-1:00pm I have tapered off the ritalin alot, I dont feel that sped up anymore. I have no groginess or depression though, most likely due to the morphine. My body high is still thriving, but again it has gone down alot since the peak I felt at about 11:00am. I am now watching a movie with my girlfriend and worrying for my neighbor. The police came and knocked on my door to document my account on what had happened, I decline to speak to them or give them my account, as is the rules of my city. I wish it wasn't like that, but I can be sentenced to death by the thugs on my block if I speak to the police :( I feel terrible.

-3:00pm My high is still there, I mostly feel the effects of only morphine now. I have a normal opiate like body high, no sedation though and my vision is now getting blurry? This happens sometimes even when Im not high.

-4:14pm-current time as im typing this section of my report. I continue to have this nice body high and am feeling very good still. Not sedated but not as active as I was earlier. I am going to end the report here. Overall today was a very good/bad day for me. The Ritalin/Morphine mix is always a great high for me, but I only engage myself in these pharmaceutical 'speedballs' once or twice a month. I am a currently experienced opiate addict though, but never have I IV'd or do I plan too. I thank you who took the time to read my whole report. Again as this being my first, please give me feedback on how i did, what I did right and what i did wrong and how I could change it to make it better. Thank you all and have a very safe rest of your day:)

That combination sounds fucking beautiful. I can relate to the energy and motivation that opiates give sometimes only getting a couple hours sleep a night. Almost manic like.

I feel lucky living in Australia where incidents like this do occur but are infrequent in comparison.

I feel lucky living in Australia where incidents like this do occur but are infrequent in comparison.

Just to let you know, yes, this combination of instant release morphine and ritalin is a very euphoric and enjoyable high! One of my favorites. And I would like to ask, and I may sound ignorant, but Ive heard rumored guns are outlawed in your country? (Of course criminals dont play by the rules though :p)

i LOVE this combo. there's just something about the synergy of stimulants and opiates, it feels like pure pleasure. ritalin alone is fine, morphine alone has a fine rush but lame high, but both together are just amazing. i'm talking IV though, never cared much for mixing them outside a rig to be honest. i know you're talking about not-IV but i had to add...

ritalin gets a lot of hate but i admit it has a special place in my heart. we don't get amps around here in my defense

your writing feels like you're still amped up though dude lol