• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

morning anxiety, just want to cry

gypsyanon

Greenlighter
I don't get it. I am still taking suboxone however I did taper down 2mg and am taking 6mg a day instead of 8mg+.

Some days out of the past week I have taken less than the 6mg just being forgetful and not needing anymore.

I woke up with awful morning anxiety today. My last dose was 1mg last evening around 7pm.

Is morning anxiety going to destroy me when I jump off? I can take klonopin, I just don't like taking it everyday. When I jump, would it be of help for me to take .5mg of klonopin in the morning...

This is the kind of anxiety that has your whole stomach in an uproar, feels like you need to shit but you dont. My mind is immediately worrying about the day and going outside. Is my cortisol just really high from tapering? Or am I getting myself worked up?

I haven't taken my morning dose of sub yet, I usually wait until about noon, would it benefit me to start taking my first 2mg dose when I wake up? Or should I continue on the way I have been so I learn to handle my anxiety? Always been a problem, having generalized anxiety disorder.

The upside is that I don't have to work because of my mental disabilities. Why did I do this to myself?!

I battle anxiety, my Abilify sets it off often
I can deal with it using a combination of Kratom, Buspar, and benadryl
if i use all three it winds me down, helps me rest, and blocks most of the anxiety

Also I too am receiving disability for mental disorder, i think i get bad anxieties often because i don't have a job.
Not having a job is nice in some ways, but overall it sucks. Humans are meant to be busy

Trying2lso, I agree totally. Humans are meant to have goals, work towards reward, and feel good about the work they do.

My problem is that with bad panic attacks and the fact that my bipolar disorder is affected by my menstration, the weather (the times I was in the hospital for suicide attempts were during winter months, so winter is sucky...) And I am treatment resistent...

It makes it awfully hard to adjust to new environments especially when I am pressured to perform. I have a hard time being at places on time, and knowing that I have to gives me panic attacks, and because I have social anxiety, I have a hard time with new people, in a professional setting, and I am prone to think and act irrationally.

I do, however, keep myself busy and create my own goals. Whether it is finishing a book by a certain date, or doing renovations, doing an online class, donating, anything. A goal is a goal. I've accepted that just because I don't have work related goals does not make me less of a person than others. I am just hereditarily unfortunate.

Anyways, another day, a bit closer to my current goal, quitting suboxone.

Yaaaaay!

battling anxiety is sure no fun at all. Stay on your feet, be strong. Sending you prayers and wishing you all the best.

Yes, stay strong. I would get panic and anxiety in the afternoon, out of nowhere when tapering, but it did subside eventually. Hang in there! <3

Mornings can be really terrible. For me that´s the worst part of the day.
It´s depressing so that opens plenty of space for anxiety as everyone else seems to be doing fine.

Thank you everybody. I am officially stabilized on 6mg. The morning anxiety passed after about 3 days of it.

The past two days, I almost didn't need my third dose of 2mg. But I took it because again, I want to stabilize and not shock my body.

I appreciate all of the love and prayer, the advice and support.