• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Hydrocodone IV - First Time - Zohydro IV--I tried it.

cyniclove

Greenlighter
I've researched several times about IV Zohydro, IV hydrocodone..
Not much on IV Zohydro, all the IV hydrocodone posts are CWE [obviously. but there's the occasional dumbdumb] and nothing answered my questions. So I decided to take the plunge.. [literally AHAH! 8) ]

I said fuck it, I'll try it. Even though many warned against PE. [like the dumb junkie I am...]

40mg capsule.
Emptied the beads into a spoon, crushed them up with the plunger [this took a bit, probably around 5 minutes for the beads to completely dissolve].
Added water.
I might add I didn't suck up all my product, I left about 10mg in the spoon for later]
Filtered it.
Bangbang;shootshoot.

I have a pretty high tolerance.. but it's gone down.. lost my PM doc due to marijuana being in my system. [I dun goof'd]
I was taking 4x 10mg Opana IRs and 2x 20mg ER [the generic--very important!]
Now my tolerance is probably.. ehh.. I'd probably nod nicely off one opana IR, IV'd.
[this is all to show you my tolerance vs how it felt for ME..]

IT IS NICE.
It's warming, it affects my ears [makes my hearing feel more sensitive, like on stronger opiates does that happen to ya'll?], got that feeling heroin gives you of pins and needles, and my pain is gone.
It's better than 30mg of IV oxycodone that I did yesterday. PSH WAAAAY BETTER

I'm surprised with the results.. I thought I was going to end up dead with PE or with minimal effects.

Glad I took the risk. It feels reallyyyy nice.
I thought it was a pro-drug and could not be used intravenously.
I definitely feel it!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_hydrocodone
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
I should also record the histamine reaction/pins and needles. It's almost like heroin/dillies as in you get hives..
If you want to not get hives or are scared of a histamine reaction, take a benadryl 1-1.5 hours prior to shooting.
Be safe, yall.

Radical bro that's really neat something I was wondering about. Probably more suited for trip reports than other drugs, though.

Pretty enlightening.

I always wondered about IV hydrocodone. I thought that the properties of that ROA were similar to that of codeine, in that in can cause deadly anaphylaxis. Guess not!

You see, that's what I thought too. No allergic reaction.

I'd take a benadryl beforehand though to be on the safe side.. plus it's a potential potentiator.

Kinda makes me wanna try IVing oxycodone. Not an IV user but damn I have experienced IV morph, fentynal - sublimaze, dipipenone - welcanol and pethidine in medical setting and daaaaaaamn. If oxy could be like that, I'd prob be fked. lol

A good reason not to try oxy via IV, in my opinion. I have never crossed the line into IV use and I almost ruined my life with opiates anyway... who knows what would have happened if I had crossed that line?

A good reason not to try oxy via IV, in my opinion. I have never crossed the line into IV use and I almost ruined my life with opiates anyway... who knows what would have happened if I had crossed that line?

I just thought about this:

Crossing a line would make a cross.

Which would look like a crucifix, which is symbolic of death.

I'm on the needle and have been for years now. It's definitely changed my life in the worst kind of way. I have severe chronic pain and that practically instant relief of pain is just deadlily [not a word but you know what I mean] rewarding in the sickest way.
I want off.
Rehab scares me because I'm in LEGITIMATE pain and opiates gave me my life back.
My pain gets so bad, I feel like death is welcome.
I'm at the lowest of lows these past couple of months.:|8(

Never thought Hydro IV would compare to the big guys. Have if you tried IV fent patches? I heard it's quite the nod. Well I'm gonna stick to IV dilaudid, thanks for the input, hydro's making a comeback IMO ;-)

Hydro is the most euphoric of all opiates I've tried (even at extremely low doses), so I imagine this was pretty nice. Thanks for the report!

Hydromorphone is the cleanest coldest most sterile clean room like feeling rush when ived but theres no nodd no euphoria just a rush and a 12 hour wait to get the rush again imo

Damn you lost your pm doc for Weed??
Where you live??

I failed for pot last time (not pm doctor, GP but I signed contract for him to treat my pain, saying I wouldn't use/abuse legal drugs) and they still gave me my pills (increased dose actually!) but i'm going back soon and worried the 2nd time might be a bad charm??!!

Damn I’ve been looking all over for these zohydro in Houston but no luck. I’ve been waiting for them to pop up since they got approved by fda. I have some back injuries and such but do you think this is enough to get them from doctor? Also try suboxone if you require pain relief but want to get off the cycle of taking an opiate every 8 hours or whatever. Suboxone saved my life even though I indulge when I find a good deal on anything else.

I've researched several times about IV Zohydro, IV hydrocodone..
Not much on IV Zohydro, all the IV hydrocodone posts are CWE [obviously. but there's the occasional dumbdumb] and nothing answered my questions. So I decided to take the plunge.. [literally AHAH! 8) ]

I said fuck it, I'll try it. Even though many warned against PE. [like the dumb junkie I am...]

40mg capsule.
Emptied the beads into a spoon, crushed them up with the plunger [this took a bit, probably around 5 minutes for the beads to completely dissolve].
Added water.
I might add I didn't suck up all my product, I left about 10mg in the spoon for later]
Filtered it.
Bangbang;shootshoot.

I have a pretty high tolerance.. but it's gone down.. lost my PM doc due to marijuana being in my system. [I dun goof'd]
I was taking 4x 10mg Opana IRs and 2x 20mg ER [the generic--very important!]
Now my tolerance is probably.. ehh.. I'd probably nod nicely off one opana IR, IV'd.
[this is all to show you my tolerance vs how it felt for ME..]

IT IS NICE.
It's warming, it affects my ears [makes my hearing feel more sensitive, like on stronger opiates does that happen to ya'll?], got that feeling heroin gives you of pins and needles, and my pain is gone.
It's better than 30mg of IV oxycodone that I did yesterday. PSH WAAAAY BETTER

I'm surprised with the results.. I thought I was going to end up dead with PE or with minimal effects.

Glad I took the risk. It feels reallyyyy nice.
I thought it was a pro-drug and could not be used intravenously.
I definitely feel it!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_hydrocodone
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_iv
I recently tried to IV a 30mg zohydro and when i added the water to the crushed beads seemed to "goo up". is Zohydro some kind of pro-drug? my attempt was unseccesfull