Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

untested MDMA/~100-200mg-Ok, I'll buy a testing kit now

Cereals

Bluelighter
untested MDMA/~100-200mg/4th time-Hallucinating! Ok, I'll buy a testing kit now

Good day! So first a little background; I've tried MDMA 3 times(always at a rave) in the last 2 years, and have loved it. I always experienced Euphoria,energy, enhanced visuals, empathy, and just pure awesomeness. And I've always experienced and afterglow for months after. My S/O is a very experienced user, and has warned me many times that it's not always good, so he's been pretty cautious with what he gets us, usually his friends stash that they've already dived into, so we at least know we won't die, and I've always had the expectation that one day, I might have a shit trip and end up on what we call "the freakout freeway" at raves, the carpeted hallway lined with saucer eyed space cases. The last time I did it was not as great, but I attributed that to extreme exhaustion and less than lovely weather at an outdoor festival, felt everything but the energy.
This is my first time having pretty vivid hallucinations.
So we planned to attend a halloween rave this weekend, and were pretty pumped. We got about 2 grams of MDMA crystals. As we were crushing and dividing it up into parachutes, we received a text from his friend "Duuude, don't do all of that, this is some strong shit". Of course, we weren't planning on doing all of it, thought we'd save some for another time anyway!
At 8 pm:
14 pretty even parachutes from 2g, and a little left over for a pre-party bump. S/O insufflates aprox .05g, and mine was half the size, I proceed to roll around on the bed, exaggerating the burning pain in my sinus and throat. We leave our hotel room, feeling energetic.
8:45:
Arrive at rave, not much happening, waiting for friends to arrive, eat some pizza and drink a powerade, decide to drop a chute. Proceed to bathroom to remove stash from panties.
9:30:
Friends arrive, starting to feel a little more energetic, dance a bit to some groovy tunes, then WHAM!
I usually have to sit the first wave out, as it makes me quite dizzy and nauseaus. Sit down for 5 minutes and thinking "Man this must be some good shit", then I notice S/O is talking really, really fast. And sweating bullets, and he doesn't even realize it, because he's talking to me about how it always takes him longer to feel it. I giggle to myself, and take note that there may be something speedy in it. So I'm feeling my senses go crazy, and feeling a tad overwhelmed, so I close my eyes and breathe, wait it our for another few minutes, then I feel my body start to calm down. After this point, time disappears. S/0 wants to dance, and states that he's coming up, we start dancing, but are unusually uncoordinated and clumsy. I slow down and just bob around to the beat, because now my stomache hates me. I also experience great lower back pain, pain deep in hip joints, and calves. We walk around to find his friends again, I'm pretty social, commenting on and taking pictures of some awesome costumes (I, myself was pretty freaky looking) but feeling less and less energetic. Have not yet felt any euphoria or intense emotions.
11pm:
Decide to drop another, I break one half, and only take half, S/O takes a full.
Nothing really happens for 45 minutes, we chat with our friends and laugh at how stoned they are, since they blaze as well, but are feeling pretty bleh. So I pop my second half. I notice I'm experiencing pretty intense bruxism, and my mouth is incredibly dry and everything tastes like soot and poo. So rather than chew the shit out gum and drink a ton of water, I'm walking around constantly with cups of ice cubes, and feeding them to other people, and probably creeping them out. This is also the first time I've noticed a great deal of nystagmus. I mention it to my S/O, he states that he is too, and I look at his eyes and I can see them jitter! Creepy! I noticed I wasn't sweating a great deal, my body was warmer, but not wanting to dance I wasn't really expelling any liquids, couldn't pee, couldn't vomit even though I really wanted to, tried real hard. So I tried to keep down my liquid intake.
Now a few hallucinations start to take hold. In the darkness, I notice intricate webs floating off people's hair and costumes, and if I try touch it, they dissolve into smoke. I'm also noticing random fences and garbage cans in the crowd that aren't actually there.
Around 1 am:
S/O takes another. So that's 3 for him, 2 for me. He seems to be having an ok time, enjoying watching me poke protruding boobies and pinching nice bums.
He pukes some vitamin water we had earlier, made me want to puke, but again, couldn't. Went to the bathroom, just dry heaved. Bought some starbursts, could barely eat it my mouth was so dry, and again, tasted look soot and poo.
By this time, I am blacking in and out, I felt like I completely left my body, then would swoosh back in. My S/O has to drag me everywhere, because everywhere I walk, I see random staircases opening up in the floor, leather ottomans(wtf?) and random gates and fences. He states that he has seen a few of the phantom staircases as well, but he is having an ok time. I am not, but I'm not afraid, or worried, I actually don't feel much of anything. I can barely comprehend the music or find a beat, in fact, I hardly remember there being music later on in the night. We are talking to his friends, and I check my phone, and when I look up, I hear my S/O yelling at me, and swearing at me, then I look at his face and it's all cut up and he's screaming that he got beat up and it's my fault. Complete shock and alarm jolt me awake! Then I give my head a shake, and he's actually staring at me quite perplexed, and asking if I'm alright. That image still bothers me! I was quite relieved to find out it was another hallucination.
So we are trying to socialize, and I keep blanking out mid conversation, into another conversation with a friend or someone I know about something completely irrelevant, and I come back to present time blurting out something from my hallucinatory conversation. Again, perplexed looks, and I apologize and state how fucked up I am. I am also interested with how clearly I could see movie/tv characters in the crowds and bathrooms. i resisted to urge to be like OMG, because I know I can't trust what I'm seeing. I saw Ricky from Trailer park boys, numerous times, the guy that plays Peter Petrelli from Heros, Brad pit, and Betty White. I am also having a great deal of trouble recognizing my S/O when I turn around or come out of the bathroom. I proceed to hold onto his shirt as not to lose him. haha.
About 3 am:
the hallucinations are becoming less frequent, and we decide to walk back to our hotel. Wash off our makeup and have a shower, and manage to pee a little. Usually our rolls end up in some freaky, sloppy awesome sexy time...But I didn't feel anything like that, S/O wanted to try, and the mood was quickly killed when I started to black out/fall asleep while he was givin it to me! Would have slept well if not having to wake up every hour to pee the pee that wouldn't come out earlier in the night.
The next day, I felt pretty good, a little tired and hungover feeling, but feeling cuddly and affectionate, slept like shit that night, and now today I am feeling a tad depersonalized. I also chewed the shit out of my tongue and cheeks! GRR! I'm usually pretty good at reminding myself to relax.
I just ordered a testing kit, pretty curious to see if what we had was pure or had any MDMA at all.
Interesting experience, the most hallucinatory experience I've had. Mushrooms didn't even make me trip balls like that!

Last edited:
Yeah sounds like MDA. "because everywhere I walk, I see random staircases opening up in the floor, leather ottomans(wtf?) and random gates and fences." is a classic effect of MDA. It is fairly common in Canada from what I hear.

Well I was hoping mda would be more fun than that.! Ha ha, test kit will be here in a day or so.

Well I was hoping mda would be more fun than that.! Ha ha, test kit will be here in a day or so.

It probably would be, if you'd been prepared for a psychedelic trip. The effect of these sorts of drugs vary alot according to their dosage too.

It will take some experience to tell MDA from MDMA with a Test kit, so get used to testing all your MDxx type drugs & you'll become experienced.

I have to go to work, but I I'm posting my quick analysis from the test results.
Marquis: quickly turns bright yellow then dark purple to black. All in under 5 seconds.
Mandelin: very quick yellowy/brown/orange to black/dark brown.
Mecke: Had the Green to black reaction along with brown to black.

I will test again tonight on a plate to get a better look. It looks like it def had Mdma/mdea/mda in it. I'm thinking maybe mda or mdea because of the lack of emotions/empathy and lack of good feeling in your body.
Buddy claims he did his entire 5 grams over that weekend

Also, when I'm trying things I'm not sure exactly what they are, I try prepare myself for anything. When the hallucinations begun with the webbing turning into smoke, I was thinking it's pretty cool and was hoping for some awesome stuff to happen. But the utter confusion kinda ruined it. We talked later and he said that Most other people would have started freaking out.

Tested again today in better light, definitely, 100%, MDxx mixed with Meth. Also the brown on the mecke leads some to believe that 2-cb may be hiding in there.

Yeah sounds like MDA. "because everywhere I walk, I see random staircases opening up in the floor, leather ottomans(wtf?) and random gates and fences." is a classic effect of MDA. It is fairly common in Canada from what I hear.

totally. i've seen colourful stairs everywhere in the grass on mda. along with bright webs in the sky.

a shame that that beautiful chemical is apparently mixed with what looks like cathinones in this case...

a shame that that beautiful chemical is apparently mixed with what looks like cathinones in this case...

How'd you gather that?

ebola