• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM + Diphenhydramine + Cannabis (+ Tobacco)

the guy

Greenlighter
i been a smoker of weed for roughly 3-4 years, a popper of benadryl for 1 1/2 years roughly, and a DXMer for maybe only a month, not even. i love all three over any other substance o tried. i consider them the holy trinity of chemicals.

last night i figured I'd mix them, just to test it out. it was unpleasant. but a combination of pot + DXM and pot + Benadryl has been pretty fun, but Ben a Drill and DXM together probably caused it to be bad.

i noted myself to record the trip too but for some some reason i didnt. i dont remember to much either. so this isnt going to be a very descriptave report. sorry.

i remember always hearing my parents calling my name from down stairs and i'd go down there like 'yea' then remember that nobody was home. i did this like 4 times

music was really really good. each of them substances flavor the sound of music, so the combo logicly would. i listened to screamo so loud in my room and i remember looking at the clock and it was like 3 am and i was screaming so loud and having a good time, dancing to the music. it felt like it was noon i was so awake. i just started laughing at the time.

i played video games before i knew i sucked at them high

i remember two very scary hallucination: out of the corner ofmy eye i saw a dog and i'd hear barking sometimes but the sound and dog disappear when i looked. i also saw a barbie doll walking by wheni was watching tv and i thought of it as normal and didn't give it much thought until after i woke up today haha weird right?

i also remember i'd often see smoke looking like cigarette smoke just coming off a cigarette when i wasn't even smoking and in places i dont smoke.

i had 16 tsp (x15 mg) of dxm. 500 mg of benadryl. and smoked 3 big bowls of pot in a row and 2 more spread out later lol

Way too much benadryl. Try an equal amount of dxm and diphenhydramine next time. This is a unique and intense combo if done properly. The dissociation kills the shitty side effects of the deleriant while creating something an experience unlike dxm and diphen on its own. Try 200mg of each to start off. Always use a 1:1 ratio.