• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE for dummies

percojerk

Bluelighter
I just need someone with experience go help me. I have read the cwe threads, but i need help with my own circumstances. I usually always stay under 3000mg of Tylenol a day. But i just want to eliminate the stuff altogether. I usually take 2 at a time of either my percocet or vicodin. So it would be important to me to know the best way to get the most out of my dose. I want to only use 2 at a time to cwe. What mesurments will i need? Whats the best way to do a cwe with 2 pills? I feel safer doing it this way because drinking the solution i know only consists of no more than 20mg of opiates. Can someone give me a fool proof method to use? Thanks in advance guys.

Well doing 2 pills at a time is not a good idea at all but in theory you could do it the same way as you would a larger amount of pills. There just may be a little more waste

But the best way would be to do a CWE on say 10 pills then divide the doses up into 5 20mg doses. Do you know the basics for doing a proper CWE?

Doc, my main thing is figuring out doses in a liquid form after say i do 10 pills. I have never done a cwe before.

I just need someone with experience go help me. I have read the cwe threads, but i need help with my own circumstances. I usually always stay under 3000mg of Tylenol a day. But i just want to eliminate the stuff altogether. I usually take 2 at a time of either my percocet or vicodin. So it would be important to me to know the best way to get the most out of my dose. I want to only use 2 at a time to cwe. What mesurments will i need? Whats the best way to do a cwe with 2 pills? I feel safer doing it this way because drinking the solution i know only consists of no more than 20mg of opiates. Can someone give me a fool proof method to use? Thanks in advance guys.

Yeh for 2 pills CWE for oral use is pritty much pointless as above posters have said apap is safe at that dose because its only a theraputic dose unless your wanting to inject the solution then thats different. But even then you ideally want a steri filt at least if not a wheel filter .

Hope that helps.

Peace

Doc, my main thing is figuring out doses in a liquid form after say i do 10 pills. I have never done a cwe before.
Well say you did 100mg in 100ml of water. 20ml would be 20mg. It's really easy math. Just use a known volume to start with.

take ten pills add 200mil of hot water not boiling just hot to touch put in a jam jar leave to settle swirl the mixture till the pills have dissolved and place in the fridge. Wait until all the apap has settled to the bottom. wet 3 coffee filters with cold water and pour the liquid thet has not settled on top of the apap. Place your filters over a clear glass and pour the clearish liquid into your filter. Wait untill your liquid has gone through the filter this should br clear like water then drink. the liquid will contain what you want and taste like shit. CWE done. I usually use 15 30/500 milligram 30 codeine 500 paracetamol and 350 mil of water the reason I let the pils sit in hot water hot not boiling is to allow them to dissolve then swirl your mixture do not shake as your apap wont settle. It is best to leave in the fridge overnight as all the paracetamol will settle to the bottom of the jam jar. Filter the clear liquid through three wet coffee filters over a glass once filtered your mixture should look like water and taste like shit job done easy

Thanks guys. I just get paranoid about the daily intake of Tylenol. I never take more than 2 at a time, just maybe 2 pills like 4-5 times a day.

Just do a large CWE and split it into 4-5 doses, don't do 2 at a time, will waste too much

take ten pills add 200mil of hot water not boiling just hot to touch put in a jam jar leave to settle swirl the mixture till the pills have dissolved and place in the fridge. Wait until all the apap has settled to the bottom. wet 3 coffee filters with cold water and pour the liquid thet has not settled on top of the apap. Place your filters over a clear glass and pour the clearish liquid into your filter. Wait untill your liquid has gone through the filter this should br clear like water then drink. the liquid will contain what you want and taste like shit. CWE done. I usually use 15 30/500 milligram 30 codeine 500 paracetamol and 350 mil of water the reason I let the pils sit in hot water hot not boiling is to allow them to dissolve then swirl your mixture do not shake as your apap wont settle. It is best to leave in the fridge overnight as all the paracetamol will settle to the bottom of the jam jar. Filter the clear liquid through three wet coffee filters over a glass once filtered your mixture should look like water and taste like shit job done easy

Great advice here and yes the math is so easy anyone can do it just make the entire solution an easy number to divide and make sure its mixed up well.

Leaving overnight is not usually nessesary it may only take an hour before your happy with the results.

Good luck any questions come back :D

thanks doc but sometimes it takes longer than an hour to settle sometimes it settles in 20 mins just to be on the safe side I leave overnight then all the apap has settled. I have tried allsorts to make the apap settle quickly like using the same temp of hot water. It is just one of those things its gonna settle when it settles thats why I leave it overnight. Then I drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach but its so easy to get tolerant. Once a month when I get my script and I get well high from 15 30/500 co codomol. I sometimes get dyhadrocodeine and the effects are better than 10 30 mg of these stay safe doc ant take it easy.

So you do the 15 pills all at once???
Or how long will it last if say you wanted to do a third at a time?

Timmyjoe, this thread is over three years old. Most of these posters aren't around anymore so I doubt you get a response from any of them.

There are several much more recent threads on CWE if you look around a bit, in case you wanted to join the discussion...

We've got a megathread (a couple) on CWE, timmy joe. UTFSE, please.