• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

fasting and drugs

drugsaregod

Greenlighter
hello i have been fasting for the last 2 days and i feel like it has increased the effects of marijuana. is this possible?thanks

hello i have been fasting for the last 2 days and i feel like it has increased the effects of marijuana. is this possible?thanks

I don´t know. Why are you fasting? Marijuana makes me hungry like a wolf. I´d eat anything after a joint.

Well fasting affects your mind by itself, and cannabis can make you more in touch with that. Maybe that's what this is a case of?

My experience is kinda different though. If I'm fasting I feel like the effects are diminished. But if I eat something while I'm high after I've been fasting that's when the effects really kick in. Like woomph.

I don´t know. Why are you fasting? Marijuana makes me hungry like a wolf. I´d eat anything after a joint.

When my use is heavy I lose my appetite... Only get the munchies when I'm dabbling. Probably pretty common based on how skinny many stoners are.

When my use is heavy I lose my appetite... Only get the munchies when I'm dabbling. Probably pretty common based on how skinny many stoners are.

Us skinny stoners'll eat you out of house and home if you give us a fat enough sack.

Well fasting affects your mind by itself, and cannabis can make you more in touch with that. Maybe that's what this is a case of?

My experience is kinda different though. If I'm fasting I feel like the effects are diminished. But if I eat something while I'm high after I've been fasting that's when the effects really kick in. Like woomph.

this, except dabbing is no different for me. It's weird, even if I'm starving and I can go longer without eating. It isn't until the high starts to fade that I really get hungry again and when I do eat and smoke again, the high is way better.