Status
Not open for further replies.

thujone

Bluelight Crew
v4inWQE.png

Strain: Unknown
Submission by: myr
Original size: 1309x873

Trick or treat, you've all been beat! Our first new Pot or Not subject is some succulent green imagery courtesy of myr! Tis lovely, yes? Yar, yar, tis... Vote or die!

What is Pot or Not?

You submit; you click the sticky-icky thread, you drool, you vote, rinse, lather and repeat. That's basically it, Pot or Not is just for fun and the ratings are more or less arbitrary, but here are some rough guidelines to help you decide how to vote:

A - That next-level stuff even the stingiest pothead would pay the premium to get a bag of!
B - Better than what you'd call regs/mids, no unicorn but no lame ass either
C - Commercial stuff, possibly well-trimmed and cured, but also maybe just torn up at the roots by some dude on meth
D - Schwag, Mexican brick, soapbar, etc!

How to submit

Pot or Not depends on your submissions to stay alive, but for the sake of our viewers the selection will be limited to pictures that look like they were taken with a camera manufactured in this century. High resolution shots are a must, but that shouldn't be a problem now that even cell phones have 5MP+ cameras! Snap a pic that shows off your green as best as possible (good lighting) and upload that bitch to a BL-friendly imagehost such as imgur.com. Once you've got that, just forward the image link to the mods and we'll punt it to the top of CD to get A+'d into glory or stomped into oblivion! Give us your schwag, give us your regs, it doesn't matter whose bum the bag was pulled from just give us some nice variety to post and have fun with the voting :)

It is definitely grown right, but was not handles right after being grown unfortunately.

B in my opinion

Solid B. Beautiful colors, but nothing that jumps out of the screen at me. Nice color variation, too. I'd smoke it for sure.

Definitely a B, good crystals, but not very many hairs, the leaves look crumpled so it's atleast well cured, but possibly too dry? Putting a few fresh leaves in a jar with the weed will help revive the moisture and make it taste better, probably bring it closer to an A. Repeat as necessary until it is nice and resinous pliable rather than dry and crumbling.(Over dried weed is harsh to smoke, in my opinion.)

C

Machine trimmed. Barely looks better than popcorn nugs found at the bottom of the plant.

No name really loses points for me.

Fantastic to see the return of Pot or Not! Props to the CD mods and myr for getting the ball rolling. :D

I give the bud a B, looks nice but not amazing.

Last edited:
I gave the bud a B rating, and here's why...

Overall the bud looks nice and the trim job looks great, but I personally think it could have some more trichome coverage and to me it looks like it got a bit smushed (which doesn't lower the quality, it just isn't as visually appealing as I think it once was.) I could be completely wrong about both of these things, and maybe the strain itself just isn't a huge trichome producer. No doubt though it looks like a nice solid bud. I'd have no problem smoking it.

I'd say B. looks similar caliber to the stuff that comes from the free seeds when i order them online. im one to say you can't knock it until you try it. i've smoked some great looking stuff that was nothing special and i've smoked some not so good looking stuff that ended up being great.

Last edited:
qft, glad to see pot or not again.

and by the stated rating scale, i give it a B.

Remember the old scale? So intricate. Full of pluses and minuses (minusi?)... one person's C+ could be another's B-. I loved it, it was so easy to start arguments. =D

wo1fgang, I'm curious what you would consider an A. Can't wait to see your future opinions.

sigh if I could submit a picture from weedmaps of a really good legit cut of sunset sherbert and cookies. While it would not be my picture I can probably go the place that took it and get permission. I would get pictures myself, but I can't afford top shelf... or a camera

Ok, I've trimmed out all the posts unrelated to the current submission. Things are not supposed to be this chaotic. Guys who remember the last run of Pot or Not will recall it's just ONE submission per Pot or Not thread. Because a member took the effort to snap a good pic for our viewing pleasure, it would be nice to give them the respect of focusing on their entry until the next submission can be posted under its own title with its own poll. If you would like to have an image of yours featured/voted on, please just PM the image link to the mods with as much information as possible so that it can be posted in this format. After six months, all featured submissions will be available as an archive with the associated vote data.

As it has by now become obvious, there are still submissions left to feature but there is also still a need for new submissions so keep em coming! This one will get another week to allow for more views/votes, if you haven't voted yet please do so (especially since it takes only a click of your mouse to do so).

High all! :)
I'd give it a B. It's not premium stuff but I did pay premium for it lol. You know when your man says he got it from Holland and I actually believe it this time :D Couldn't count how many times I got high from this one bud (1g). The other option didn't deserve a peek through a camera's lens. It's sad I have no idea about what strain it could be. I'm really envy at people with the option to choose the type of high they want.

Thx for the thread-trim Thujone, it was indeed a bit chaotic.

Last edited:
Honestly if it traveled from Holland a good distance (oversea?) I would bump the grade up. It would make sense why it looks condensed,which really bums me. Look forward to my pickups :D I'll even toss low grades in the mix for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.