• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Amphetamines and Benzos; the best of both worlds..... or are they?

RedLightBlueLight

Greenlighter
Hi,

28 year old male from South Australia. First "hard drug" an ecstasy pill ten years ago, since then I've tried a few different substances but stimulants + benzos are the drugs-of-choice. I'm not really a fan of LSD like substances. I've experimented with some over the years, tried many RC's, fell in love in MDMA ;) but stopped using when it had reached the point where the comedowns just weren't worth the effort enduring for the high. I miss it... and would probably do it again, but only once in a while and if I was 99.9% certain that what I would be ingesting is MDMA.

I love opiates, but again for me too risky. Too addictive. Nitrous I still sometimes use, but only in the event of a panic attack or similar. Ketamine I use again, it's great for nasty comedowns but there's something about it which I believe separates it from the others...

Favourites: MPA and Etizolam
Prefrred ROA: IV (stimulants)
Experience: 10 years

Benzos I take orally, that's what they're designed for and max bioavailability etc. but I definitely don't mind using the good old meth pipe for decent quality crystal.

I've been a greenlighter for some time now and only begun posting recently, but the reason for this introduction is because I have a very specific question and that warrants an intro.

Cheers,
RLBL

P.S. The QUESTION: I'll post in the most relevant sub-forum I can find and being that harm reduction is the primary reason this forum exists, I see no harm in mentioning it here also.

"Has anyone ever tried or would they inject Magnesium Sulfate if they felt they were at risk of a heart attack or stroke?"

EDIT:
I have decided to stop. It's all going. I have no interest in using anymore. I'm over it. The three topics I will be contributing when I post are:

> Harm Reduction
> Recovery
> Education

I haven't "turned on drug users", never. I used, I still use, I'm in recovery, but I had good times and bad. Now interests are focused elsewhere and I'll still be here on occasion, offering assistance where I can and only when I'm 100% sure it's correct. The spread of misinformation, unintentionally almost all of the time, is not good. I can't stop it, but I can post correct information.

"Drink water" :)

Last edited:
IVE BEEN prescribed them for years. god knows what my heart is doing. its not healthy. it may not be h and coke but its a mini speedball that CAN kill...

just be carefful and when you have weird feelings in the the heart see a doc!

Thanks NoArtFlav. Believe me I know, I'm dropping the stims for a while because it's become more of a habit-turning-into-a-problem.

Hey another Aussie! Welcome from the east coast mang =D

Not too sure about the magnesium, surely there must be another way for it to be processed into ya? Just doesn't sound 100% safe is all, surely find out the facts before trying!

Of course. Cheers for the welcome angeleys. I've started taking it orally and it seems to be effective so far, probably more so because preventing heart rate and BP from reaching dangerous levels is clearly the way to go.

Link to post in (HR) Injection; IV Complications MEGATHREAD etc. --------> http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...Want-Blood?p=12666405&viewfull=1#post12666405

EDIT:
..... because preventing heart rate and BP from reaching dangerous levels is clearly the way to go.
Or is it.....? Let's say you have a HR of 125 and BP of 180/110 while under the influence.... would those readings, in your opinion, be considered "dangerous" or "life-threatening"? Any experienced users wish to comment? Would taking something extra (benzos/magnesium) cause more harm than good because our bodies, under the influence of a recreational dose of stimulants, are naturally going to respond with in increased BP and pulse. Taking something on top of that such as an opiate, benzo or even alcohol seems to me would just put more strain on our precious internal organs.

Last edited: