• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy apap 5-525

gonfire18

Greenlighter
CWE doesnt work for me. T_T

I want to know why am I feeling sleepy and sometimes dizzy when the high is at its end.
Its my second time doing oxy today and forst time yesterday. What i did today i cwe 4 pills and it didnt affect me cuz i waited for 1hr but nothing then i took 2 pills and then i felt it after 15-20mins.

Why are you doing a cwe on 4 pills? At that kind of scale you risk losing most of your oxy to incomplete extraction...

To tell you the truth im scared taking 4 pills in one sitting cuz the pill have acethaminopen 525mg and i heard you might overdose to it thats why i cwe to remove the acetha.

Can you please spoon feed me how im suppose to take the pill, im sorry im a newbie to this drug.

You feel sleepy and dizzy because oxycodone is a depressor of the central nervous system and thus sedates you.

I've never heard of pills having 525mg of acetaminophen it is probably 325mg or 500mg per pill. either way you probably didn't feel it the first time because you botched the cwe. You can generally take up to 2000mg of apap per single dose and 4000mg per day without doing any harm, this is for most people.

You sound like a major newb, try to educate yourself before you try this again.

You feel sleepy and dizzy because oxycodone is a depressor of the central nervous system and thus sedates you.

I've never heard of pills having 525mg of acetaminophen it is probably 325mg or 500mg per pill. either way you probably didn't feel it the first time because you botched the cwe. You can generally take up to 2000mg of apap per single dose and 4000mg per day without doing any harm, this is for most people.

You sound like a major newb, try to educate yourself before you try this again.

Thank you for looking out.

Yes bro im a newbie when it comes to pills. It's 325mg not 500mg sorry. Correct me if I'm wrong, so cwe makes oxycodone less effective than just drinking the pill.
How many pills can i take in one sitting(325mg).

cwe removes most of the acetaminophen but also removes some of the opiate even when done flawlessly, so yes it will be slightly less effective. Normally a cwe is done when single or multiple effective doses would put you in danger of apap (acetaminophen) poisoning.

If you are just starting out using oxycodone you won't need to do cold water extractions. if a good dose for you is somewhere between 2-4 pills then do the math, 4 pills X 325mg apap = 1300mg apap. Which means as long as you don't have an abnormal liver you should be safe.

Just make sure you read the label on the bottle for the drug information, if it is your bottle. if it's not then google the pill number and find out exactly what you are taking and if it's safe for your body and tolerance.