• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Paracetamol Overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.

hh95

Bluelighter
Hey guys, i have used the search engine, but havent found exactly what i am looking for.Now please spare me the grief i have been an idiot but, 2 days ago I took a whole pack of panadeine forte contaning 10g on paracetamol. To get a decent high out of the codeine. Today chasing a similar high i had another 12 panadeine forte containing 6g of paracetamol. Right now i have a little pain in my liver/kidneys area but nothing intense.. i sorta feel abit funny and i spewed earlier but havent since then. Are these symptoms of paracetamol overdose and what else should i look out for?
Or should i go the ER?
Yours Sincerely,
This absolute idiot.

Yeah you should definitely go to the ER right away, since it has been so long, N-acetylcysteine might not help anymore.

Worst case is you might need a liver transplant if you are fortunate enough to get one..

So, and im not even kidding here but, a bottle of robo (600mg of DXM) would that be a bad idea right now? I will go to the ED if the pain gets any worse.... there is a chance its just food poisoning because I think I ate some dodgy Chinese today.... but there was blood in that spew sooo I should probably go anyways...

NO, forget the DXM and please go to emergence room or hospital RIGHT NOW, especially if you are throwing up blood.

Your very life could depend on it..

Better safe than sorry..

That's a lot of APAP do you do this on a regular basis?

Either way don't risk your liver I did and almost waited till it was too late. I was puking blood in SK much pain but lucky no transplant needed. The liver will heal itself with time but you have to give it the chance to do so.

Learn how to do a cold water extraction before you do codiene again after you get out of the hospital

if you're vomiting blood go to the hospital, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

for your own sake, dont chug any dxm on the way there.... treating apap overdose is unpleasant enough without you being whacked out on cough syrup.

Status
Not open for further replies.