• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fear of Methoxetamine to try or 2 C-D for depression,what to expect?

Student76

Ex-Bluelighter
Sorry I know I post often in many threads.Perphaps because I tried every antidepressiva on earth which existed in every combination and my mental health is getting worse at the moment.
The way neuroleptics and moodstabilsers made me feel is like a zombi(May be i am bipolar and not Add+Depression).Then better suicide.

3-MMC low dose for 3 years was the first chem on which I had no depression any more.(4 times a day)But its loosing its effects now to almost zero.

I think it was the serotonin release which lifted my depression as dopamine reuptake inhibitors do not help at all.
No ritalin,modafinil,strattera,MDPV,2FA,Pentedrone.

So if you know i take 500 mg or more 3 MMC daily.May be thats dangerous.It will shorten my life i know for sure.
Then I think i will not do a higher damage if i find a replacement because it stops working and I need a higher and higher dose.

So perhaps a lower dose of 5-MAPB could help me.Or are there any psychedelics which are mood lifting and you can take daily?

So if a lower dose of 5-MAPB would help me(or whats your opinion on etyhlone,butylone,methylone) then i would take the risk.Perhaps 10 or 20 mg a day help me. I read 5-MAPB is mostly a serotonin releaser.

6-APBD is more dopaminergic i read? Every one says no no no.But if you have resistent depression and something despite high dangers would help I will take the risk.

I have private contact to 5 moderators. They suggested alpha PVP (i think its like MDPV ) the other 5-Meo-Mipt and 2-C-D.I have no expirience with psychedelics.The last Methoxetamine.I have fear to try these.

Thank you for any advice

Anja from Sweden

5-mapb will only help for a short while and then you will feel like shit.
My GF uses MXE with good effect, but it can and did get out of hand. If you can keep your use moderate, I think you will be pleased...let us know.

How about low doses of kratom? I get a great antidepressant type effect of a single 1g dose in the morning, supplemented with a bit of caffeine during the day. It'll probably be less harmful than daily dosing any of those substances you've mentioned. Out of those I'd say methoxetamine is your best bet as antidepressant. Ketamine treatment seems to work very well in some people with treatment resistant depression. Anecdotal reports on this forum also suggest it's got antidepressant potential, my personal experience would also agree with this. I'd however be very weary about ingesting it daily, even at low doses.

There's none-drug option out there as well, as you've been told plenty (eating healthy, exercise, ...), but there's also the more controversial electroconvulsive shock therapy... It's old fashioned, but some places are starting to do it again as the risks are relatively low and it apparently does work for some.

Hello.

Kratom I tried once.I works on opiod receptors.I tried all sorts of opoids.Fentanyl,buprenorphin,Tramadol.
They make me very tired,and not talkative which I need at work.I sell meds in a pharmacie now I can't work 15 hours week,but its getting so rough
as the 3MMC did not work any more.

Well if you did so many meds for 20 years on your brain,kratom is too weak.Its nice you started with this and went not down the way like me.
Perhaps I try methoxetamine the next weeks.But i have fear what to expect.With all the serotonin and dopamine releasers I know what to to if taken too much
or something bad happens.Take a benzo and a betablocker and go to bed.But with methoxetamine what is to expect?Brain fog,fear,bad mood,good mood.
I have no idea the way my brain reacts to this substance.And I think its powerfull.

How many mg to start?5 mg? and what should I expect? I mußt slowly reduce the 3 mmc.If to fast its like ssri discountinouation syndrom,brain zaps,shivers,
cramps,not eaysy.can I take it with 3 MMC or to dangerous?

Thanks steve

If you've been abusing 3-MMC (which they know even less about the harms of than 4-MMC) then a more powerful serotonin releaser (or more drugs in general for that matter) is not going to be worth it. By now you must have massive down regulation in your serotonin receptors. At this point, trying something like 5/6-APB will result in an experience with much shorter duration and intensity as well as further tolerance, neurotransmitter down-regulation and possibly neurotoxicity. Even if you do get a good experience from it, you are likely to end up more depressed later on after the drug wears off and your body is sapped of serotonin (which with potent serotonin releasers like MDMA or x-xAPBs can take up to a month to fully recover).

It honestly sounds like you need to ditch drugs for a while and pick up a healthy lifestyle including exercise, mindfulness and a healthy diet including fresh, colorful fruits and veggies, grass-fed meat and whole wheat grains. Supplement with the purest fish oil you can find and perhaps vitamin D with magnesium. Lay off alcohol if you can and keep cannabis to a minimum. If all these drugs haven't had a permanent lasting effect as far as your depression goes, what makes you think all this others will? But I can tell you from personal experience, MXE, 5-MeO-MiPT and any of the 2Cs have had pretty much no impact on my own issues with longterm depression.

I find MXE to be a pretty good short term anti-depressant to be honest; however, I wouldn't wana take it for long periods in an attempt to use it as a fix for depression...

Have you tried healthy eating, omega-3 and B vitamins, vitamin D (or sunlight), lots of water, sleep and some exercise (even 1 day a week makes a big difference). It's hard to start when you are stuck in a depression but if you are desperate enough to try potentially risky novel chemicals it's worth your time to try these options too.

If you think you may be bipolar I'd advise you to stay away from these chemicals. Any of them could trigger a manic episode.

I find MXE to be a pretty good short term anti-depressant to be honest; however, I wouldn't wana take it for long periods in an attempt to use it as a fix for depression...

how short term?

ive used for like a month at low dosages (sub threshold) and (and other times at high ones) and it keeps working.

MXe is probably your best bet, a sub threshold dose will change your mood so quickly and benignly