4 days

BumbleBee33

Greenlighter
4 days.....thats how many days I think I made it without....WTF????? Im 37 yrs old and Ive been down this road many times.....
Im an addict, plain and simple. I do not enjoy it the way I once did and I now carry this fear of sobriety.....

I was so tired....and eating everything in site. Smoking pot, no wait a minute, taking dabs probably didn't help......

2 weeks ago I was ball'n about every 7-10days. Rectal was my new rush, best for the body I told myself.

Then my old pal went and put HIMSELF in a coma.....must have been heat.....I was pissed (left a few texts with a piece of my mind....). We go way back (7yrs or more.....REAL friends~when not high~) Did recovery together.....So cant hold a grudge, i really care for the guy.....

So, I went to sleep.........Called in sick for 1 of my 12hr night shift (RN) and left 1/2 way through the next one. Had a day off to sleep after that ( i think that makes 4)

than I left the house....big mistake...made a call....sh*t was easy to find....90 mins later.....feeling good...ready to work..... 5 hours to kill......
l
kept busy (lol) made it to work....shift was good, happy to see me feeling better...... now Im home

its been at least 6 hrs, 1/2 bottle wine, 1 dab and I still cant sleep
So mad at myself
Now I have to go through the coma again.......

why do i do this to myself

I have like .2 left

told myself to hold off when I do get up (say 4:15pm....ish)
save it for my 6 days off.....taper so its not so bad
h#ll, i only got .5 this time.....

Has anyone out there ever been able to taper off meth???

I've never managed to taper off amphetamines, as soon as I start to feel bad or have to get something done and still have any left I'll take it YMMV

Every time you pick up more you're resetting the cycle over again, if I were you I'd plan the crash for the 6 days off you have and try and make sure you have none left....and don't pick up anymore.

Good luck <3