• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Anyone experience reading dyslexia after MDMA abuse?

Busymclovin

Greenlighter
I was wondering if anyone experienced difficulties with reading after MDMA abuse? It feels like the voice in my head has become much more faint after using MDMA, which makes it a lot harder to read. I'm not even sure if I hear the voice in my head anymore...

Perhaps I was like this before...but probably not as I'm just noticing it now.

Anyways the reason I'm posting this is that post-drugs life, I'm find it very hard to read & retain information. I've been 6 months clean now and these reading difficulties are not going away!

I have severe reading impairment (and about 50 other impairments). It hasn't improved for about 11 months.

I was wondering if anyone experienced difficulties with reading after MDMA abuse? It feels like the voice in my head has become much more faint after using MDMA, which makes it a lot harder to read. I'm not even sure if I hear the voice in my head anymore...

Perhaps I was like this before...but probably not as I'm just noticing it now.

Anyways the reason I'm posting this is that post-drugs life, I'm find it very hard to read & retain information. I've been 6 months clean now and these reading difficulties are not going away!
Just give it more time OP. You will recover I promise you. I have recovered from that and so can you. Although i have never experienced difficulty reading i had other nasty symptoms which I thought would never ever recover but with hardwork I did and now I am fully recovered. Just do what you can like taking care of yourself, proper diet, supplements and exercise. Exercise is key and I am saying this from my experience.

It happened to me, but only because I was rolling balls at the time/and peaking very hard. I tried to text and I could not read anything correctly. Luckily, that only lasted for a little bit. I was okay an hour or less later. Keep an eye on it, but don't stress. If things are worrying you that much then go see a doctor. You may have had this issue even before the mdma.